Your Ultimate Tarot Software

• In fact, I don't really know tarot software very well. Does anyone really need this? It seems to me that this is a waste of time.

• Well, you know, everyone's business is different. Someone is engaged in sales, and someone reads tarot. Therefore, companies that develop software and offer automation quality assurance can take on any project and see it through to the end. This is the value of such companies. They can create suitable software for any type of business.

• There are many apps, software created for Tarot
    many are phone apps, there are a few created for laptop, or PC .. the best one I have used for a few years is Orphalese.net .. this software enables the user to use it freely with 3 decks , There are a few options to download that include different decks .. To use a paid version enables you to add many of the downloads available by creators that choose to share their decks on the website. It also enables you to create your own decks for use. It allows one to use any Cartomancy with the app and to use the spreads that come with the app or add your own . This is a a great app for learning tarot as well as doing readings, either by autogenerated or free draw layouts ...
    The Decks can come with a guide written by someone or you can add the information yourself with the meanings of each card. There are so many options available .. it has been a great tool on many levels...
    Totally recommend to check it out ...

This is great if you find yourself not being able to purchase a Tarot deck and want to start your journey ...