Lonely and not getting younger

• when your not looking for someone is when it seems you meet someone. I'm also turning 50 the end of the month. Have went out with younger guys never did before. the ones older then I seem to not want to do things maybe I'm still young at heart. I decieded to get out there stop sitting at home you never know who you might meet. Have met some nice people. Some turned out to only be very good friends which we all could use a good friend. I stoped looking for the so called one and just decieded to have a good time and meet people if I come across the so called special one great and if not I'm not sitting home. You have to like your self first, smile and get out there they say what is meant to happen will. Thought life was over seeing I'm turning 50, now my thought is my life is just starting over I feel like I did when I was in my 30's. Maybe I'm just a crazy middle aged woman. I plan to enjoy life. they say happiness is a choice. So good luck and get out there and enjoy life.

• You should read up on the Law of Attraction. Also regarding internet dating, if I had a dime for everytime someone told me they meet their souImate this way I would be rich. In my office about five people meet their spouses there. Just because one person fails, does not mean that everyone will. It depends on the sites you go to IMO. I would avoid free sites.You have heard the saying, where there is a will there is a way. I believe anyone can have a significant other if they believe he is out there and take action (not just internet dating, others way also of course).

Cheers,

Marianna