Battling with cervical cancer...

• Is any one game enough to give a reading.. Or is this just a fake and gimmick... It's been years that I'm battling and have come good... But my question is.. With depression and no one to care for me.. ( lonliness ) will I come through and will I find that special person that will care for me?

• Hi gino26,

I will try to give you a reading tonight...if not soon, but for me I will pick up on your feelings to help you see form a different perspective, this way you can make your best choices. Lifes choices are your journey, make what you have special. To me it is not a game, it is not fake, its just reaching out trying to give a smile where one can.

Nick

• Gino, you have a strong will and opinions. Focused, thoughtful and concerned about the welfare of others, the aura surrounding you is one of concerned but resourceful responsibility. Gifted with versatility and inner strength, you know how to survive and use your strength to help others become more positive and independent. You take responsibility seriously but a part of you also longs to be free; the challenge you face throughout your life is balancing these two drives. Between the ages of twelve and forty-two, the emphasis for you fell on other people, particularly through your strong need to be appreciated and relied upon. But now it's time for you to focus on you. Serious illness has a way of showing us that our own needs are just as important as everyone else's. Now you must follow your heart's desires and wants. You likely learned early in life the importance of diplomacy and of accepting other people’s weaknesses. As a result, other people have relied on you for a sense of stability, but it is important that you don’t allow others to take advantage of you while you wait patiently in the wings. Now you must take the stage. Key to your psychological growth and happiness will be your ability to develop your own creativity and individuality.

After the age of forty-two, you should have reached a turning point when your personal power became enhanced and there were opportunities for you to become more self-reliant. It is important that you take advantage of these opportunities, as you have a tendency to put the needs and talents of others before your own. You need to learn that your own needs and talents are just as valuable. But you are still focusing on other people through your search for someone who will take care of you. That way you might only attract control freaks. What you really need is to take care and charge of yourself, and only then will you attract a more suitable companion who will not seek to lean on you or try to control you, but who is self-reliant in his own right. Your former romantic partners have tended to rely on you and, although you are more than happy to play the part of the sensible one, you should also let your hair down from time to time and enjoy yourself. It's time to be a little selfish for a change. You probably are attracted to exciting and unusual partners, but you also need the freedom to be independent in your own right. Your life is all about finding your true freedom and independence. When working in the positive, you can bring stability, constancy, and feeling quality to your relationships. But you may have some trust issues that can centre on a subtle, underlying sense of feeling uncomfortable. You may not be entirely relaxed around other people and may fear saying the wrong thing, something you can sometimes set yourself up to do. The quality of your relationships and sex life depends on openness, trust, and the vulnerability to share your true feelings and needs, and 'let go' to the point of ecstatic intimacy with your partner. As long as you have developed open, honest communication and associated trust with your partner, your relationships will thrive. Although you enjoy the comforts of home and family, however, your strong, spiritual personality may not always stay in relationship for the sake of its own internal processing and growth.

Throughout your life, the sooner you - with your multi-talents and innovative, often revolutionary mindset - discovers a sense of self-worth, the better. This is because when you start to listen to your heart as well as your head, an aura of glamour will be added to the aura of stability and responsibility you already exude. Many of the health complaints you have suffered are stress related. If things are going well for you, you tend to enjoy good health, but hidden anxieties emerge as soon as there are upsets, which can manifest in headaches, digestive troubles, fatigue or more chronic problems if the stress is not dealt with. Cervical cancer speaks of feeling violated by someone or something that is deeply disturbing you. There may have been abuse in your past that you are ignoring or denying, or you may have come to fear intimacy or intercourse. There may be unresolved issues of shame or guilt, or repressed creative longings that have never been fulfilled, perhaps concerning children or your own creative urges to express yourself. You may even be rejecting yourself as a woman. So loosen your stress by only worrying about yourself for a change and let everyone else take care of themselves. The life lesson you need to learn is to balance responsibility to your own needs and to those of others. Your goal must be to let go of any exacting attitudes in order to approach life in a more open, relaxed manner, one that is defined by a childlike sense of awe at or a delight in the world. Play is the simple key to this path, and releasing yourself from an overemphasis on work and its many tasks by remembering to play is the core lesson of your life. Where is the fun in your life? Was there an activity in your youth which could become your passion in adulthood? You must put on the brakes and slow down regularly to take time to enjoy simple pleasures. You were born with a desire for order and need to arrange your world in a way that feels right to you. Efficiency, management, and organization are your gods. But the worry and stress that comes with having too much to do can be overwhelming. Your goal must be to cultivate an ongoing and inspiring sense of awe of the world and living. Instead of being repressed, critical and overly exacting of yourself and others, use your gifts of charm, frankness, capability and dynamism to achieve everything you want.

You must not allow yourself to stagnate;you must reach within and find ever more interesting areas in which you can develop and grow. If you can find happiness inside you, you will be better equipped to handle disturbances and stresses around you. You came here to work through issues of trust, patience, and emotional expression and to learn to have faith in the spiritual process operating within your life, establishing security by finding practical ways to contribute to other people's welfare as well as your own. You will be presented with many opportunities to blend your incisive mind with the down-to-earth practicality of maturity and your unique brand of sensitivity and expressiveness. You will likely always feel torn between the material aspects of daily life, family and practical business concerns and more spiritual, metaphysical interests and practices. But you can bridge and integrate the two worlds in creative ways, such as making money while bringing out more beauty, happiness or awareness for humanity.

The good news is that 2016 for you is a new start, a new chapter of your life - and you should treat it as such. Put old ways, attitudes and past failures or disappointments behind you now and start afresh. The year ahead will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone, and new opportunities - particularly related to career, social life, and creativity - will emerge. It can be a somewhat lonely year with the feeling that a lot rests on your shoulders and only you can get it done - without help from others. This is the year to start with as much of a clean slate as you possibly can. Believe you can succeed and begin over this year, no matter what the last few years have been like. 2016 is going to be devoted to achievement in the material world and achieving your goals with organization, creativity, and endurance. Get ready for a high-intensity year. Watch, however, for impulsiveness and rash emotionally-driven decision making in 2016. Don’t waste it with frivolous activities or useless relationships. This is a year of action and a time to follow opportunities that will come your way. You will likely feel a sense of renewed energy at this time. It is OK to be a little selfish in 2016. Take time for introspection, as it will add to clarity and a sense of direction. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong as I said, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons. The seeds you plant now, you will reap later. Others might find you less sociable, as you will be busier than ever and you will tend to focus on your activities and your needs. Still, you are outgoing and your initiative is stronger than ever now. Advice - stand alone, take action, start fresh, and express your independence. Next year will be an ‘Us’ year as opposed to this year of ‘just you’. 2017 will focus on relationships of all kinds.

This year is a time for new beginnings, and you may see this reflected in any or every area of your life; health, career or within relationships. Perhaps life offers you a complete change, with the chance to walk down a new path, or purposefully head off in a different direction. This year your attitude towards life can radically shift so that everything appears new and fresh. In 2016, you may feel inexplicably excited. This is because a whole new cycle lies ahead and you are right at the beginning. A new haircut, an exciting new job or promotion, a new relationship, new commitments, a new home or a brand-new health regime – anything is possible. In order to make the most of these new opportunities, there might be a period of decay where situations seem to break down and get worse for a while; this is a ‘healing crisis’ where all the muck needs to come out in order to clear the spot, so you can be left glowing and healthier. Endurance is needed. Perhaps you may also experience a temporary loss of direction, as your subconscious is processing where and what you need to do next. During this period, you may feel particularly influenced to follow others in their direction, particularly if they are strong characters, but be very honest with yourself about your needs before you take any action. For example, perhaps your partner wants you both to move house immediately, but you don’t, so you need to speak up and, if appropriate, arrive at a happy compromise. There is a saying, ‘he who dares wins’, and this year putting yourself out there and getting more deeply involved with life may be both fruitful and fulfilling. Complacency may set in if you set unrealistic goals which, like New Year’s resolutions, suddenly fly out of the window with the first breeze. A positive mind will help you glide through any challenges that stop you attaining your goals, and it will probably be you who create major obstacles in the way of your success during this cycle. 2016 may see you working with issues around your independence; whether this is financial or material, or wanting emotional detachment, you are likely to find out. Perhaps you are too fiercely independent already and need to learn to reach out and join in with a partner, family or friends. However, the year is asking you to step forward on your own and for yourself, so that you can grow stronger and be strong for others. There may be issues around self-worth this year, and embarking upon a personal development course, consulting a life coach or reading self-help books may give you some guidance about how to resolve these. It’s a great time for intellectual development, and you may also be drawn to discover more about matters of the mind and soul.

• Hi gino26,

This is wjat I picked up,

Something you started didn't turn out right, but with that are feelings that are sad and you wanted something from it

The anxiety will subside and you will be ready for something new

You are going to start something new

Your restless and are looking for a change, but be smart about it, change for change sake is not always the best, just think

You want happiness, but something is not stable

Money wise you will get something that you should get

Your worried about finding happiness, this is a strong feeling, think of ways that you can be happy, take small steps toward that goal

Use your intuition, listen to your instincts

Look out for a guy coming soon, up to you but I don't see him as happiness

You have a strong person watching out for you, a good protection

Another guy will show up, his head can be in the clouds at times...a whole hum feeling on him

Hope that helps,

Nick

• bump,

• Bump

• Hi nick

Sorry for the late reply but have been very depressed and couldn't communicate with the world. I do want a new start and something that will enspire me to live a bit longer for my one and only child my son. Can you please tell me a it more on the man which is a hum... And I don't understand what you mean or what I might have to do to be a bit happier and enjoy life? Thank you Effie

• Captain...

Is there a way that I can contact you... I live in Australia too!!you are dead right what you have said fur me... Lol

• The rules forbid me to post my email address here, Gino.

• The second guy was bland...ho-hum...he didn't feel like a bad guy...maybe just dull

The feeling was you would jump at things that you thought would make you happy...jump first, think later, it was just to make you pause and think first, trust your instincts