What are you thankful for 111

• i am thankful for each day god has given, i am thankful to all my friends who have stood beside me suporting me morally and spirtually, i am thankful for my family, i am thankful to be able to see hear and feel, and remmember all things,

i am thankful to poetic who started this forum, for us to give thanks frequently,

i am thankful for everything i have, thank you universe

• Znl

Monday i went to my oppointment with the surgeion, i was so dissapointed, my surgeon cancel the oppointment because he had to go out of town, i just pray that he did not have a family emergency, he also is human, my oppointment was reshuedle for the 27th of this month, can tell you honestly that i want to get over and done with this, today is my trip to conecticut, , it was so sad what happen this week in florida in orlando never thought or did not want to think that it would hit so close to home, i just pray that all these nightmares in this world would be soon be a thing of the past,, that is another thing i am thankful for no one that i know was hurt there, but it still hurt to see so many lives lost, now you tell me how you are doing, i pray that u are blessed and protected at all times, i will write from my daughters house, my laptop is like my phone, it travels with me,love and light, god bless you

• Hello Ramonita, thank you for your update. How wonderful to go and see your daughter. I am sure your time together will be so lovely, joyful. I am grateful you got to go.

I would not dwell on the appointment time change. Timing was not right and yes, hopefully it is an unexpected great thing for the doc and his family. Horrible that whole situation in Orlando. So sad. Pray for their poor families left behind. I am doing ok, thankful for your good note, another sunny day and a good family member coming to visit soon too. Take care xx

• THANK YOU ZNL,

I AM HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER, WE HAVE BEEN GOING OUT A LOT , I SEEN SOME FRIENDS I HAD NOT SEEN IN A LONG TIME, I GREW UP IN THE BIG APPLE, I LOVE IT THERE, IT IS THE COLD WINTERS THAT ARE MY NIGHTMARE, YES, TO PRAYERS FOR THE FAMILIES IN ORLANDO THAT LOST THIER LOVE ONE TO THIS INSANE ACT, I PRAY EVERY NIGHT FOR THINGS LIKE THIS TO STOP, WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTER, WE MUST LOVE ONE ANOTHER, ALWAYS, I AM HAPPY THAT IT IS NICE AND SUNNY WHERE U ARE AT, THE SUN DOES HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EFFECT ON THE WORLD, I HOPE U ENJOY THE TIME U SPEND WITH UR FAMILY MEMBER, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING A CLOSE FAMILY, GOD BLESS U AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND,,LOVE AND LIGHT

• I visited there (Connecticut) a long time ago. Drove from Boston but I cannot say I saw a lot of it but know that it is very beautiful. It is not sunny today and in fact rainy and cloudy. It will be sunny tomorrow :). I love NY and DC very, very much.

What a treat to visit with your daughter and friends. Enjoy it. Thankful for it being Saturday and I can relax. Xx

• bump

• znl

the days are getting close, my oppointment to see the surgeon is for this coming Monday, I am just grateful to come this far, I had not been to come to this forum, sometimes I wonder where does time goes, it seems that it fly throw our fingers, feel nless to be alive, the days are just beautiful, I pray that u are doing great,,, u and ur love ones,,

• Dear Ramonita, good to reader you. I Will be thinking of you on Monday. I Know it Will be all behind you w a clean Bill of Health' 🙂 Time is doing ils thing. I remembre how much i World Want thé Time to pass when i was younger but not so much now.

Let me Know how it goes on Monday. Xxx

• Oh and I am thankful for having/using an iPad but not thankful for auto correct. Agh.

• Hi Ramonita, how did it go today? How are you doing.

• Znl

I finally got to see the doctor, now his assistants are going to look into his schedule to see when he can fit me in for the operation, meanwhile I am preparing myself to go to my sons cousin son wedding which is the tenth, znl, I am determine to live every moment I have while I am alive, I hope and pray that u are doing great, and that life is treating that many blessings, I see that we still have the spammers, I just pray that the just go away, really I am sick of them,,, I send u love and light and thank you so very much always,,,

• bump

• Your positive attitude is going to help you so much during the stressful times. Your healing and successful operation is dependent on it. Thank you so much for your update. It sounds like you have a warm and kind family! Lucky them! I am ok, some days better than other days. I am looking forward to the upcoming long weekend and am thankful. Xxoo Ramonita. 🙂

• thanks always znl. how are you doing, I am happy to hear you are looking forward to this weekend , so am I, life is beautiful , live, love and laugh, tomorrow I am going to my daughter in law house,, have a beautiful fourth of july weekend, my doctor sectary called they set up the date for the 21 of july,, meanwhile, I am going to enjoy myself, then I have to slow down, always happy to hear from you, may u stay great, god bless you,,

• I am thankful that I am moving on in my journey, I am thankful for each second of the day and to have so many loved ones, thank you god,,

• Bump

• hi Ramonita, thanks for your update. Yes, very happy for the weekends and thankful for the extra day. I am sure you will do well and of course in the meantime enjoy everything and life will follow. Daughter in law and daughters I am glad you have both. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers definitely work miracles from friend to friend. Xx

• Bump

• bump....Happy Independence Day to everyone in the US...

• Bump