Would really appreciate a reading

• :45 PDTReply

vettech78

vettech78

I would appreciate a reading. Advice is welcome also, but love a reading as well. Right now my life is a mess! My momsister had another falling out wmy fiance yet again. Every time it's bad with yelling and exchanging of hurtful comments. Each party feels they were wrongeddisrespected and that an apology is owed to them. My fiance and I just bought camper from my mom. At campground we all belong to. Also i had overactive bladder now 4awhile. It's got so bad that the latest treatment IV been getting hasn't helped. I spend every min of my day feeling like "I gotta go"! It's distracting me from being able to function like a normal human! I have to wait 12 weeks b4 next botox treatment. I'm also waiting 4 background check 2come back at my new job so I can start working. But they saying could take up to 30 days! But we need me working more hours now! I would like an idea of how each of these situations will play themselves out. My life is in turmoil with nothing being OK. My family getting along with my future husband is so important. And I was so excited for a fun summer at campground with all of us