Captain, May I please have a reading?

• Hi! I am hoping you could do a reading for me. My name is Susan and my birthdate is 7/5/68. My Husbands' birthdate is 9/20/66. I would love to know if this relationship will survive the rough waters we are experiencing right now. Also, we have two children, my son has Aspergers disorder and my daughter Autism. I would like to know if there will be a breakthrough regarding her Autism and Crohns' disease. Thank you!

• A romantic relationship here is quite rewarding with your partner finding you very attractive and you being flattered by his attention. Often the affair will open up a whole new world of beauty by acknowledging the aesthetic value of objects that both of you previously thought ugly or uninteresting.

Marriage however is a strain, since your husband may demand more social contact and you less. Your contrasting attitudes can help your husband deepen his emotional self-awareness and you the quality of your human interactions. But many compromises will have to be made along the way. Alternating the leadership role and promoting equality is the way to go. Any sign of permanent dominance and control on the part of either person should be nipped in the bud and a solution worked out to both partners' satisfaction. There can be problems with indecision here too so take turns assuming command if one partner is dithering. This relationship must have direction and expansion in order to avoid drifting hopelessly. If you both feel backed into a corner, it will not end well. So if both of you can learn to compromise and share the leadership in equal parts, this relationship can succeed.

Make sure you have up-to-date information about your children's conditions as I feel, especially in the case of autism, you are missing out on some of the latest developments.

• Thank you! This is truly what's happening in our life! I will continue to dilligently research! I appreciate this so much!

Have a great day!

~Susan

• You're very welcome. 🙂

• Need some expertise on this one if possible my dob 091277 his dob 200610, is there any hope of a romance blossoming in the next future

• I only answer Nasuone here in this thread so please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top of this page.

• Hi! Hope all is well with you!

I downloaded information about Autism and Enzymes and we are seeking an Endocrinologist now. I really feel that we are on the right path! For future reference, if I were to have a question concerning my daughter, her birthdate is 2/24/95. Thank you.

Oh, Would you please also tell me, will my son Anthony (9/5/93) be successful in his business venture in the next few years? Thank you!

Have a wonderful evening!

~Susan

• Nausone, from your son's birthday this year, he moves into a twelve month cycle that is the best in many years for business success so he should take advantage of it.

• Good Afternoon Captain!,

I was hoping to not have to ask a question about ill-health pertaining to my daughter, Sarah. As of last evening she has been with fever. I am wondering if this is only temporary? My hopes are high that it is, although, I am just 2 years in remission with Leukemia and it runs in my family. Would you be able to do a reading?

Thank you ever so much for your time again!

~Susan

• Nasusone, I feel your daughter is a very sensitive person who picks up other people's ill health or negativity and it is this that makes her ill. She should protect herself by imagining white light surounding her or take a shower to get rid of other people's vibes. Then the fever will pass.

• Hi captain,

You gave me quick reading via email about mike 7/1/66 being freaked out by my husband confronting him about me (you were right). You also said that you doubted that he would ever speak to me again (me 2/20/68). He started talking to me again on 6/2. We have been talking every couple of days and I am the one initiating. I can't seem to let go. Anyway, I was wondering why he opened the door of communication again. Does he care for me at all? Are things bad in his marriage (his wife 5/28/64)

• My husband is still angry at me. I told him I will stay for our son (who is 8 and has autism). I think I am just wondering if I will ever be with mike...or is it really never going to happen.

• Oops sorry...didn't realize that this was a small thread.

• Dear Captain,

Hello! Hope you are well! My daughters' fever turned out to be Pneumonia. She is much better now. I also have been researching and finding so many more answers since communicating with you. I also think we found just the right Dr. to speak with concerning her Autism and I have tapped into a wealth of knowledge in downloading podcasts about 'natural' treatments for Autism. I have also found an excellent book that you may love to read, It's "The Brain that Changes Itself" by Norman Doidge. Fascinating!

I thank you once again for your time in doing readings for me and my family! It has been extremely helpful!

~Susan

• You're welcome!