IS THERE ANYTHING GOOD FROM THIS?!

• See photo attached.

Tarot relationship spread: Card 1: What I bring to the relationship. Card 2: What he's bringing. Card 3: My emotional future. Card 4: His emotional future. Card 5: The potential for the relationship.

Background: Recently I've started dating a guy. Its only been about a month and a half, but we see each other about 4x a week and we're pretty much exclusive. Thing is, we've both been single for about 5 years now. I'm quite nervous because I'm scared of committing since I got hurt pretty bad in my last relationship and it seems that most guys I date are never quite right. He has recently said to me that I too am the first person he has spent so much time with for so long. I feel we have a great connection but are someone stuck.

Basically, I can't tell if these cards are just screaming that I need to end it now before it get's to be too much, or that we actually need to let our guard down for once and let someone in?

PLEASE HELP!!

• Sorry photo attached.

• Never mind the cards, do you think your standards are too impossibly high for any person to live up to? There is no such thing as the 'perfect' partner in this imperfect world - we all have our flaws and we are all just doing the best we can. Don't pass up the chance for happiness by waiting until the perfect moment or perfect person comes along to act, because they won't arrive - they don't exist!

Is loneliness preferable to commitment?