Who Are Our Resident Psychichs?

• Of course, they might be some kind of spirit animals / totems, of some sort, I have seen them as wolves, in dreams...

• I don't really know what they are: Djinni, Fire Elementals, astral entites corresponding to myths or monsters? They're very mysterious! I don't know how they're related to one another, or how they are connected to me...They could be anything, really, but I don't think they're human, and I do think they're either married, or siblings...and I get the feeling they've known me much longer than I've known them...

• What I'm seeing is just like I said. I feel their spiritual beings. I feel their guardians. I feel their connected with your mom. Your mom is present. I try to make it clear that I don't want to press my beliefs on anyone but I try to relay it the way I can perceive it. I'm feeling what I'm seeing have been around a long time. How long have angels been here--I don't know. This session had a lot of angelic imagery.

Totem spirits (as they are called) have a lot to do with my work as a medium, there's only one I saw (an owl) and that was in relation to the dog that passed. I saw an owl next to dogs face. Owl's are gateway spirits for me and I see them a lot everyday. Animal spirit guides are very much a part of what I do. If you notice re-current animal imagery it's probably a spirit guide for you. Mine is the owl and horse. If you would explain some of your experiences, I might be able to help. Have you actually seen an image(s) and can you explain. I'm wondering how it all manifests. Can you hear them, etc.

• ps--I struggle to put down correctly how I'm interpreting and seeing. I feel that what wasn't completed or done correctly in this life, is worked on in the afterlife. I felt my dad held me back during life on several things. I had a dream that he was driving me somewhere (where I was supposed to be). Shortly thereafter my sister started encouraging me to move where she lives, something that never happened before. What your mom failed to accomplish, I feel she's trying to accomplish now. She did find much joy in your childhood.

• a bump in the long road

• I have only dreampt of these two. Usually they are wolves, but sometimes they appear as angels or humans. I can't really recall them saying much, which isn't to say they don't speak, I simply can't remember what they have said. I've never had a real conversation with either of them, I don't think...

• I have only dreampt of these two. Usually they are wolves, but sometimes they appear as angels or humans. I can't really recall them saying much, which isn't to say they don't speak, I simply can't remember what they have said. I've never had a real conversation with either of them, I don't think...

• Sorry, a glitch in my phone caused double posting.

• I remember seeing the female guide in the firm if both my mother and my dog, and the male guide in the form of my dad, they both change forms a lot.

• They both seem to have an affinity for fire, but I can't recall any specifics.

• I have to lean towards angel, or even fallen angel or demon, in regards to these two. They feel ancient and otherworldly, at times, both always caring and protective. I think they squabble with each other, "mom" telling "dad" he's too gruff or aggressive and he telling her that she's too mothering or soft. I rarely see them both, at the same time.

• I have to lean towards angel, or even fallen angel or demon, in regards to these two. They feel ancient and otherworldly, at times, both always caring and protective. I think they squabble with each other, "mom" telling "dad" he's too gruff or aggressive and he telling her that she's too mothering or soft. I rarely see them both, at the same time.

• Sorry, double posted again...

• I've seen them both in hybrid forms, too: "wolf angels," "werewolves," and "werewolf angels.". In one dream they were both part of some military, they were warriors of rank. In another, " mom," was holding my hand and waking me down a hallway, at a school, I think. They are unusual, warriors, wolves, "monsters," but not above genuine affection.

• I'm going to ask for guidance and clarification on this. I'll be back.

• Sorry I have such strange gaurdians, but you are greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your help, I am not sensitive enough to see them outside of dreams and my recollection if dreams is fuzy! I'm sure my "furry" friends appreciate your help, as well. (If you enjoy drawing spirits, these two would probably pose for you, but there's no telling what you'd get!). 😉

• I need to ask this. Have you or anyone that you know asked for help with someone involved w/the occult, wiccan etc. What beliefs were you raised with.

• My mom's family was very into the occult. But I didn't know them very well. I was raised Southern Baptist - Protestant Christian. I've never sought any occult help, personally. (Most of my family would consider ANY guides to be Demons and any mediums or psychics to be witches!) 😉

• Ok, I'll be back.

• One's guide(s) and/or guardian(s) is a matter decided before birth, isn't it? I have heard Esau's gaurdian was Samael! If they are my guides / guardians, then they just are, aren't they? I suppose if angels can fall then demons can rise, they both have free will to change, don't they? Is there even any sense in worrying about what they are?