May ask for a job reading please?

• I left my employer in October 2014. They were great employers I simply allowed malicious gossip from colleagues get to me which resulted in me leaving. Very quickly after leaving I realised what a huge mistake I had made. Since leaving I have worked for other companies but my work life has not been consistent.

Ultimately I wish to teach and dance Contemporary Dance. And my previous employer was always going to be my final job before I went ahead to fully embrace my love for a Dance.

Will there be an opportunity to return to previous employer?

• No, I feel that door has closed, but a new one will be opening for you soon if you stay positive and deal with your low self-esteem problems. The most important thing is that you learn from this lesson that gossip and what others might say about you doesn't matter - it only matters what you think of yourself.

• The Captain thank you so much.

I have an interview for a different company tomorrow this time I pla to save money to put towards my dance career.

It has been my dream for so many years to teach Contemporary Dance in my own dance studios in New York.

I have contemplated returning to education as I have also wanted to complete Contemporary Dance Training.

Does this chosen path resonate with my true calling?

• The Captain thank you so much.

I have an interview for a different company tomorrow this time I plan to save money to put towards my dance career.

I have contemplated returning to education as I have also wanted to complete my Contemporary Dance Training and work alongside it to help pay for costs.

And ultimately build a career in New York upon completing my studies

is this a good plan?

• What is your full date of birth so I can examine your potential.

• 1st November 1982

• This plan is good because it shows you are using common sense to guide you and not just rushing headlong into doing what you want. You appreciate that preparation and planning are key to your success. Carrying a malachite crystal will bring calmness into your life and wearing, meditating on and surrounding yourself with the colour blue will encourage you to think before you act and speak.

Dancer, you must have a career that offers you plenty of variety, challenge and, if possible, excitement. Your greatest fear may be a life without variety and challenge (though you also need a promise of security). Adventures, whether large or small, will help you stretch your limits, take some emotional risks, and explore your capacities. You despise inaction and lack of progress, being stimulated by progressive, even radical concepts. You want to be in control and you need order in your life so working for yourself in your own business would suit you so well. A doer rather than a thinker, as soon as you have completed one challenge, you like to throw yourself wholeheartedly into the next one.

Although your enthusiasm is admirable, it does not however always help you achieve your goals because one thing you can lack is good judgment. You may, for example, take dangerous risks or underestimate or misinterpret people and situations (like in the last job), and your inability to listen to the sound advice of others, even those who are experts in their field, can work against you. You must not only learn to be more realistic in sizing up the competition or your adversaries, but also should try to view life in general with a more coldly objective eye.

You are usually up for any challenge life can throw at you because the excitement and uncertainty taxing situations offer you makes you feel alive. So definitely go forward with your plans! If you can find a way to satisfy your hunger for adventure and stimulation, your boundless energy and vital spark give you the power and potential to make things happen. If, however, you find yourself in an environment where you don't need to be in battle mode, you may create drama out of nothing or else sink into despondency, even depression. You definitely have more than a touch of the performer in you. You have a need to take more chances and to challenge yourself in new areas to build up your sense of purpose. Your courageous spirit and expansive outlook give you remarkable potential to extend the bounds of human knowledge. But to become the inspirational and influential force you are destined to be, self-knowledge (having opinions or education does not necessarily make you self aware - you need to take the time to reflect and look within) and a powerful dose of common sense are crucial. But most of all, excitement and a hint of danger or risk in your path or profession is a priority for you, so if this is what you feel for your chosen course, then it's right for you.

Some advice for this year: 2016 for you should be a more fun, creative and sociable time. 2015 was about relationships, and may have entailed some makeups, breakups or whole new relationships, personally and/or professionally. You must take centre stage this year (something that will come naturally when you have grown into your full confidence, since you can be a bit of a late bloomer). Enrol in a public speaking class or make-over your image. Live your life expansively. Take risks you’d usually never dream of taking. This is your year to be out there, enhancing all aspects of your sense of creative self-expression. This can also be a year where you’ll be challenged to work on expressing your emotions clearly and effectively, so you’ll be offered plenty of opportunities to practice this feat during the year. You’ll feel creative, outspoken, and full of energy. You also might wrestle with some unexpected emotional highs and lows, so take it as it comes and know you can’t go wrong when you tap into your authentic feelings. 2016 for you will hold some special fervour all its own. Ponder how you can use your creativity and communication skills to benefit your finances and personal power. Last year, you were learning big lessons about relationships and you likely met or said goodbye to several people last year. Romance and love affairs can bloom for you in 2016. You are inclined to live life to its fullest now, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. You are likely to be more outgoing and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. The influence in this current year is definitely one of sociability and the arts/dance. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered, if you don't rely on other people's views over your own, and if your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year, you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation or break, particularly one with an artistic focus. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, since love and affection are highlighted. Self-expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word for you in 2016. This can be a good year for selling products or your services. In general, this should be a magical fun year for relationships and it can be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed. Lighten up and don't take things too seriously now. Enjoy yourself and have fun this year because, in 2017, you will have to knuckle down and put in a lot of effort, and your thoughts and energy will need to be directed to career opportunities, practical matters, business, hard work, savings and security then.

2016 is a time for expansion, for you to be able to feel like you are really moving ahead, particularly with the new projects, relationships or situations that you began or considered during the last two years. It may even feel like a lucky time, with life flowing in the right direction, and this is because this year you are learning to relax and allow life to move on, rather than directing it or trying to over-control it. There may be a great sense of freedom as the cobwebs disappear from areas of your life that have previously felt stuck, and many doors will open easily. Your lightness in spirit may mean that you disregard situations that you think you no longer need. This may also be because you crave new experiences and a variety of directions. However, this may only be for a fleeting moment as you are liable to realise that all situations contribute to your journey. You may turn to your instincts to guide you, but at times your emotions may get in the way so that you can’t always recognise the best actions to take. In 2016, you may take time out to literally travel the world, or at least to expand on your current circle of friends. You’re seeking a broader communication with life. Perhaps you throw parties galore as it’s time to pay greater attention to your social life. You may even be attracted to amateur dramatics or performing, where you can utilise your entertainment skills and express yourself. Indeed, your diary may be brimming with events to attend. You may also however dissipate your energy or develop exhaustion; having too much fun can take its toll. This may be an abundant year for finances, love and productivity as you are in a highly active mode and are putting in the right effort. However, you may spend money like water or find that romantic situations slip through your fingers if you don’t pay them enough attention. You are genuinely in a happy-go-lucky mood which certainly will help attract positive situations to you. Your communication skills can be improved on this year, both in your personal and professional life. You can also take time out to communicate with your soul through meditation, talking to spiritually minded people or by taking personal development courses. This is a great time to let go of any situations which are causing conflict, and also to work on resolving inner conflicts that may be holding you back from feeling joy and immersing yourself fully in life. A sense of humour will help at this time, along with regular exercise, which serves to raise your energy levels. Of course, surrounding yourself with loving friends can uplift you too. By the time you reach 2017, you may well find that you are feeling more confident, relaxed and happier with yourself and the world.

Key words for you this year are: activity, expansion, travel, creativity, and self-expression.

• Thank you so much The Captain for a great reading.