I got a very shocking revelation from the cards, help me interpretate it!

• Omg I can't believe my eyes, I stopped contact with an ex two months ago, so I asked the tarot about how is his sexual life going at the moment, then I got the lovers so I was curious and pulled three more cards so I got the 5 of cups, Hieropant and empress.

My improvisation of this is that he had sex, got a chick pregnant regrets it or feels lost and lost his self respect and values...

Have another version?

• Hey Pami, I'm curious about how you word your questions when you consult the cards. One of the biggest things I've learned is that the more specific your question, the more clear your answer. When I do this, I don't need a traditional tarot spread to get my answer and I never need a clarifying card (If I did, I would just ask another very specified question).

Your situation sounds so much like the LDR I was in last year (I initially met him in person before it became a LDR). I learned how to use the cards so well with that relationship. He left a long term relationship for me because I followed the guidance I was receiving, but in the end it didn't work out and I realized afterwards that even though I got the guy, he wasn't the right person for me.

I now use the cards in a way that benefits all parties involved and helps me to follow the path of my life's purpose. I also use the law of attraction so that I know that the choices I make will allow me to find the life that I desire. The man I'm meant to be with hasn't entered my life yet, but I know he will come. In the mean time I have been following my passions and I've gained so much confidence. I'm looking forward to this coming summer.

If you want I can help you with your readings or do some readings for you. I'm trying to practice what I've learned on other people.

Let me know what you think 🙂