~Owls~

• ps--sometimes the real message is that they are with you. It felt like this woman actually sings.

• This post is deleted!

• Did Hazel the one w/the white hair point her finger. I'm getting a woman white hair, shoulder length (at some point) pointing a finger and I'm like ok as long as it's not me.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• The hand injury really stood out. Can you explain what happened. Give me a day or so to respond back w/my thoughts.

• This post is deleted!

• ok, so that explains the hand images I'm seeing. I saw the 2-finger gesture, and bleeding hand, another hand and the woman pointing. I'm seeing an image and think it may be related to your brother although not positive on who it's referring to. Has to do w/a passing. I'm seeing an image that can be interpreted two ways. The first impression was of a baby still in-utero. I'm also seeing something that looks like a drowning. Can you explain. Did your brother have a special bond w/your mother.

• This post is deleted!

• I've dreamt a few times of being able to breathe underwater, however, no one else was. For me, I think it was sort of a distress dream. I think I had to breathe underwater to get away from something or to survive, etc. So, that correlates w/yours. Kinda like Spiderman that has to create webs to survive, we become fish to survive-lol.

I have received a lot of symbolism while channeling for you. Validation that the brother who drowned knows of the pregnancy(tell your friend), your brother who passed has done an excellent job of validating the hand and bond w/your mom. I know I throw stuff out there but I get a much larger picture and often don't explain everything I see in detail. Part of the problem for me is if I tell you a Babyboy is showing his mother his hand and I'm not correct I feel that I'll be viewed as a nutcase, but that's one of the ways it was shown to me. I also saw a hand with blood on it, a hand with 2 fingers raised, etc. It can get overwhelming from my standpoint. But I feel I have a message to relay from departed loved ones and that's why I do it. I have to get over some of my fears. There is a lot of people(that have departed) during this session. I feel like I've brought out things they've shown me. Because of the number it's hard for me to talk about everything. I know that's prob hard to understand but I don't feel comfortable because I see things in images, symbolism and a lot has been thrown my way. I will continue to pray for guidance for you.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Wow!...