~Owls~

• I had a dream about an owl landing on me, on my chest, close to my face & puffing it's self up & singing a pretty whooo.......lol! I wasn't afraid, more startled. It was white, grey & cream in color & big. I know that owls are wise & spiritual. So if anyone has any insight that would be great. I have an idea of what it might mean but it would be interesting to know if someone has insight to the same thing...........

• Your inner wisdom is right and should be trusted. It's trying to get your attention, so listen to it!

• This post is deleted!

• Ok, owls are very,very significant for me. It's one of the symbols given to me. Because this is your dream, it may not be so much up for my interpretation (because it has a significant interpretation.) For me, the owl is what I call a gateway spirit. Have you had a significant person pass from the chest like heart attack or lung problem. This may even be a pet BTW. This could be a messenger dream regarding the person who passed in this way. Because the owl was big I'm thinking probably a grandparent, parent.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• The colors are significant as well. White and the lighter colors always symbolize parent to me. If it were a darker color would be a whole different meaning. Owls are always significant as they are symbolic. Did one of your grandparents die suddenly. If you feel it's an alert to your health, then you need to pay attention. If you notice re-current owl signs, images remember that they're a gateway spirit and an alert w/the afterlife, A messenger is also a good interpretation for the owl. Wisdom is always mentioned w/the owl. It's really more a messenger. Among other things, we're connected w/spirit in our dream state.

• Aching heart will pass could be a message, if the aching heart is assoc with illness or could cause illness. I would have to channel to find the important message. I'm just trying to give some background into the symbolism and how it can be interpreted.

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, Ok, give me a few days.

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, I need your real first name please.

• This post is deleted!

• I don't know if this will answer your questions but this is what I'm receiving. It feels like two passed within a time frame close together. It feels like a grandma presence. Someone that is/was personality plus. Someone that had a lot to say. This is probably the owl symbolism in your dream. Christmas needs to be mentioned. Cats are being brought-out. #2 There's a hand showing two fingers raised. There's a significance w/2. Does KS have significance to you. Could be the state. I don't know if someone was found or it's someone that was in a hospital. I'm getting someone looking over another. Someone hooked up to a machine. White is my color for parent. I'm really drawn to this color. I'm getting a person that's like...I'm hear and I've got something to say...I'll let you know if I get anything else.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I'm still working on this, ok.

• This post is deleted!

• Ok, try to not give any info until I respond again.

• Ok, I have a number of people here. It makes it hard because don't know who they're referencing to exactly. They may bring something forth and it may be something you are unaware of. Anyway, it prob needs to be said. I put this out there and immediately got the S family and the #7. Made me think there may be 7 in the S family. I keep seeing a hand. Don't know if this is referring to sign language or someone's hand. Appears like someone's hand was injured--you may need to check on this.

You may have heard psychics use the term vibration. This is the frequency at which information comes thru. With me, it's when I first start channeling or ask for guidance. That's the best I can explain. When you stop or break the frequency it's sometimes lost. I'm quite busy w/everything so it's easy to lose this. I wanted to mention a road with the name Thunder in it. There's also mention of number 9. I know this is vague. I think this is the end. I believe the woman with the bold personality is the owl figure.