Dreams of former home and ex - very disturbing

• Hello. Lately I have been dreaming of my former home I had to sell because of a very difficult divorce. The dream is always different but always involves things I still have there and my ex is always around. I hate these dreams, they drain me and I wake up feeling sad and disturbed. The house was sold one and a half years ago and has changed owners since.

Thank you for your help.

Best wishes.

• If the dreams are always different, you may be trying to find different ways to resolve in your mind and soul the way things actually happened there. Do you feel you have any unresolved issues about the place that need to be laid to rest so you can get some peace?

• This post is deleted!

• Do you know anyone still in that country who could sell the garage on your behalf, or can you put a 'for sale' notice in the newspaper there?

I think your dreams will stop when you take back the self-esteem your ex stole from you. This is not about the possessions he stopped you from taking but about how he made you feel about yourself, maybe that you were unworthy of owning anything. or that he had dominance over you. or whatever. When you get to the bottom of what the real feeling is that he evokes in you, you can heal it and move on. Often healing is just bringing to the surface the real source of the problem, though you may have to express what you are holding onto directly to the man himself.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Radiantsun,

You know what he is doing, he needs to twist and he is leaving that so he still has a tie to it. I don't think you worry about your son and him (a tie that will linger)...he is old enough to know what is happening. Let it go mentally, you end up only hurting yourself because that is exactly why he won't let go, so why bother. Laugh at it, you have grown so much, but the scab hasn't totally healed. You have let out a lot of the hate, and to me hate only hurts you. Don't let it eat at you, you don't have to forget but don't let it eat at you. You can find that place where you surrender and then you will be able to deal and not let it bother you when he creeps his ugly head up.

Smiles...

Nick

• If legal intervention is not feasible, you may just have to let go of the garage and move on, for your own mental and emotional health. The garage is his only way of hanging onto you and manipulating you so if you let go of it, your ex will no longer have you in his grip.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Ah chalk it up to, you gave yourself a life learning lesson...it just lasted a while. hahahaha

hate maybe the wrong word, agitated with a bur in it.... don't let it eat you. Now that you can see look forward at what you have to gain. I think you are already walking down that road. A pebble got in your shoe, stop take it out and keep going your doing fine. Look at the pretty flowers on the right, breath in the smell, you left the dung heap a while back.

Nick

• This post is deleted!