Need love and career advice

• love advice...

ive been in a on a off relationship and it has been a hell of an emotional ride for me, i have a daughter with him and im just tired of him, i feel he wants to hold on to me for what ever reason and it confuse me alot.he plays games and im not into that anymore, i want to start over with a new partner and i want to know if that will ever happen and if so when and what should i do to prepare for that coming?

career advice,

went to school for hair but didn't finish because i got kicked pit of school due to circumstances, now im thinking of working in a salon but don't know if that's worth it. i dont know what to do anymore ..please help me

• Well, if you are hanging on to the old partner whom you are tired of until the new man arrives in your life, you will not meet a great guy. You have to give up the old in order to make room for the new in your life and heart. You have to be willing to be alone and free for a while. A nice guy will not want to be with you if you are already with someone else.

If you didn't have to worry about money, what career would you really like to pursue? And are you prepared to do any training or study in order to get a job?

• Also in regards to your old partner, you must understand that you alone teach other people what to expect from you, so teach them to treat you with respect and kindness. You don't always have to perform or deliver for others - show them that YOU need some love and giving too. Don't always be the giver. You need to be careful that you don’t get over-involved in the problems of your partner, friends and family, because this will drag some of the lightness and humor out of you. Finding someone who can share your stimulating intellectual interests and sense of fun is likely to create the ideal relationship for you.