Bemused

• Hi

I'm bemused. I literally just received an email about free birthday reading, but when I click through it says special offer has expired. 😞

• Hi bemused,

Here is a reading, what I picked up on your feelings

You can make what you need to happen, it comes from you

You are disappointed, something didn't work out like you thought

There is a delay, things are stuck

Someone is giving you what you want to hear, and you are taking it for granted

You are not taking the loss well, you need to stop and look at the bigger picture, think and work through something

There is a woman whom you shoould be able to trust, she is watching out for you, but you need to listen with an open mind

You feel something goes against you, don't make it about you and give kindness even though you don't want too

You are not seeing things clearly, there are bumps in the road, it's not smooth

You need new thoughts, just because you did things a certain way and it didn't work, you can't shove a square peg in a round hole

Don't just go through the motions, need to focus, or you will just spin your wheels

If you don't change expect some tears, try to see things from a different perspective and work through the problem

Hope that helps

Nick

• bump

• Bump