For Watergirl - Reading request

• Hi Watergirl,

Just back to my original question,

If you have time, I would love a reading on love and my career.. seems like both are currently in a state of unrest at present.

Cheers xx

P

• Ok - give me a few days!

• bump 🙂

• bump

• Pisces1803 - you're next - stay tuned

• Hi Pisces1803,

Before I got to the Love and Career separate readings I got a sense of feeling emotionally down, as though the weight of things is bogging you down. Archangel Uriel came through who is the Counselor so this also points to emotional upset. Asking for angels for help and forgiveness was a message.

Love:

First thing that came through was “give it a rest.” Like emotions are churned up and its exhausting you. Could be that you are just thinking about it too much which is stirring up your emotions. I do sense heartache from you and I also got the number 3 coming through (on 3 separate occasions too). The number 3 is not good when doing a love reading - could point to a third person being involved. Did you break up with someone who was cheating on you? Immediate future does not show a change in love life - more of a single woman who is work focused, but also happy in her singledom…feeling content and abundant regardless of whether a man is there to share it with her. However I do feel new beginnings for you. Is there someone you need to release emotionally first? Then you get to the happy being single stage. Detox comes first. They want you to focus on being happy - having a joyful summer.

The Sabian Symbol card I pulled for your love life was…

Sagittarius 2 - The Ocean Covered with White Caps

Hmmm…this confirms the stirred up emotions. Almost to the point of them being whipped up out of control. This is where the “give it a rest” message might apply. Your thoughts might also be churning. The thing about the ocean and white caps is if you dive down below the surface it is calm and more stable. So retreating from the drama might be necessary, however don’t withdraw completely or for too long as you don’t want to bury yourself away from a new relationship.

Career:

Feels like things are stagnant or maybe that’s just your perception because I got you rearing to go and ready for a new beginning and then a message of patience, perseverance and being positive. In limbo right now, but once again be patient as things will turn in your favor if you can work through the obstacles and challenges. Communication came through strongly and truth seeking…could you be hearing/listening to things that aren’t true?

The Sabian Symbol I pulled for your career was…

Capricorn 28 - A Large Aviary

This ties into the communication message. The Large Aviary suggests a confined space, a lot of chatter, a lot of people flitting around, gossiping, and not much getting done or accomplished. It can also suggest that finding time alone is difficult. All of that chatter can bring mental confusion which might lead to a lack of discernment.

Sorry Pisces1803…I tried to just go with what I felt and saw without thinking about it, but I feel like maybe I missed the mark. Please let me know if any of this makes sense to you.

• Almost forgot to say Happy Birthday!!

• Thank you WG... I will re-read and get back to you.. Thanks so much. xx

• Hi WG,

Thank you for the birthday wishes..:)

With regards to love, your reading was fairly accurate. I was in a long term relationship for 12+ years and we broke up due to him wanting to be alone..but I felt he probably was seeing someone.

I entered into a new relationship not long after the breakup and I guess I'm emotionally guarded still even though my new man is the complete opposite from my last one...funny enough he's a Sagittarius :).

With regards to career, I do feel it's a bit stagnant but too afraid to go out and look for something else as I've been with the same company for 15 years. The company is currently going through some financial hardships so that may be why I'm a bit worried about my future too job wise.

However I do work with a lady that talks constantly and who's highly emotional/stressed/negative and I think as a Pisces I pick up people's emotion/moods quite easily and it's quite distracting and I think it makes me feel mentally drained each day when I get home... I'm not sure how to block it out .

Thanks again for your reading WG.. xx

• Hi - hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday ❤

It's possible that the ex was seeing someone else before you broke up but it's also possible that the 3 was showing up because he's still in your emotional experience and in that way is the 3rd person in your current relationship.

Regarding the aviary woman at work, I believe she is affecting your energy. For you its toxic since you absorb it. Study up on ways to protect yourself...

1. stay as grounded as possible by drinking plenty of water, physical activity before or after work, if possible take your lunch break outside

2. if you can, not sure what your job is, but try to drown her out by putting ear buds in and listening to music - high vibration music

3. before entering the building, do a quick protection prayer (archangel Michael is good for this)

Talk to your boss and see if you can move to a different work space, just say your coworker is too distracting if an explanation is required.

Good luck!

• Forgot to say I think the ex is why the forgiveness came up. Forgiveness is about release.

• Thank you WG. It was a great birthday 🙂

"It's possible that the ex was seeing someone else before you broke up but it's also possible that the 3 was showing up because he's still in your emotional experience and in that way is the 3rd person in your current relationship" - He probably is still in my emotional experience and every time he sends a random text to see how I am, it always bring a little nostalgia back. Especially when he wishes me a happy birthday one month after the fact... this fact should really tell me something shouldn't it? That if I was a priority previously in his life he should remember my birthday.. in the twelve years he's never remembered the date.

I think I've tried very hard to release the anger and worked on wishing him all the best in my head... but it's still a work in progress.

"Regarding the aviary woman at work, I believe she is affecting your energy. For you its toxic since you absorb it. Study up on ways to protect yourself"...Unfortunately, I can't approach my boss with any of those things as I've worked with her for 15 years and I don't like creating conflict within the workplace. I believe I'm probably the only person she can depend on and talk to there and she's had a very difficult life so I put up with it.

But thank you again and I wish you and your family a safe and Happy Easter. xx