Reading/Advice Please?

• Hi,

I'm not sure how to word this, but... I had an incident with someone. He responded very badly. Unfortunately, I let my anger get the better of me and gave him a piece of my mind. The problem is that now he is twisting my words around and saying things that are giving me a bad reputation. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Is the situation as bad as I think it is? I've actually considered moving because there are people in my neighborhood who have heard things from him and they're making life miserable for me. I don't know what else I can do.

• can i have a date of birth for you and also for that person. If you can give me a first initial becuase i would like to focus on him. In the mean time, not sure if you believe in Saints, there is a Saint named Ramon or Raymond. Get a card or a candle with his picture and place a dime on the mouth of the Saint to stop gossip and slander while praying for relief from the gossip. Hope this helps and i will wait for your info to get a better picture of the matter.

• Hi,

I'm not sure about his DOB. His first name starts with a V. My DOB is 12/31/83.

• I'm not sure why his first initial is blocked? Did the moderator think it was offensive? Let me try again: his first initial is "v." Hopefully, it will show up this time.

• OK. Sorry, it won't post. Thanks for the advice about St. Ramon. I'm going to try that.

• ok sorry, i've been under the weather.. and just returning to this site. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• That's OK. Hope you feel better soon.

• well, here goes... it seems that although there is a male causing problems for you at work there seems to be a woman behind the scenes that may have stirred up everything. This woman is someone that you once trusted. She knows alot about you and somehow has turned against you. Is this male who is talking about you a manager or in a position of authority? I see that someone in a position of authority will be laid off or terminated. The position will not be filled leaving a group of employees out there on their own for a while. I do see trouble at work currently. You will be put in a bad position, so think before you react. Dont yell or scream or threaten anyone even though you may feel like doing it. From now get witness, make written complaints and report harassment to superiors. Look at your current situation with a clear mind and make a choice. IF you decide to stay and not look for work elsewhere, then put your best foot forward and work through the sadness and anger you are feeling. From what i see, you will eventually (soon) dominate your circumstances. You will take control of your life and people will see your "true" self not the person that he tried to portray to everyone. Things will be going well and all your material wishes will come true. You will receive a raise, promotion or a new job offer out of the blue. Be prepared - you might have to make a choice. I also see that man "leaving" maybe moving from the area and being someone that people will "forget". I see a bright future for you. hang in there!

• Thanks very much for your reading! It makes a lot of sense. The man who is causing the trouble is someone who is in a supervisory position, but he thinks he's a big shot- someone who is more important than he is. I'm not sure who the woman is, but I have a few ideas about who it might be. I'm just glad to know that things will get better eventually.

• Glad that you enjoyed the reading. I did get that feeling about the male in the supervisor position causing the problems. On the woman, I felt that she was someone that you trusted at one time. She is the type of person that was very much on your side at one time, and something happened to change her feelings. It was mostly on her part, perhaps jealousy. Don't be surprised when he might be the one that loses his job or is demoted... possibly moved or leaves the area. I wish you luck. Keep me posted. It would be great to hear that he got what he deserved and that you are on your way to a peaceful happy time at work.