Offering One Free Tarot Reading

• I'm a little rusty, but if you have a question or need guidance on a particular area in your life, please post below and I will do a reading for you.

• Hi Watergirl, Got more education recently. Thinking of staying where I'm at for awhile. Going to develop couple ideas on side would involve manufacturing and another art. Looking towards own business not in line w/what I'm doing now. Do you see relocation as ever beneficial for me. I don't have it bad now exactly. Just job atmosphere isn't best. Anything, at all you're able to pick-up on. Thanks

• Hi Daliolite - I will see what I can get tomorrow morning after my workout. I'm best in the morning after a good night's sleep and the workout grounds me 🙂

• ok, looking forward.

• Hi Daliolite,

I am going to do a Mandala spread for you which is good for assessing one's spiritual path, but first I just sat and meditated for a bit and here's what came through:

Two things came through strongly...Archangel Sandalphon and the number 7. Also patience and wisdom...choosing wisely. In the past it felt like solitude - feeling lonely or just a loner of sorts, conflict including mental conflict about what to do or how to overcome. Now I can feel your creative fire and desire for something more, but this is where the patience comes in I believe. There is accolades or recognition coming in at your present work. Another strong message to connect with your higher power and ask for guidance, assistance and then follow the path that you will be led toward. There are new beginnings in the future, just not the near future. One step at a time. I always get images of children when I read for you...connecting with them ,counseling them, or maybe just connecting with your own inner child. It could also be about your sensitivities. Something for you to ponder I think.

OK, stand by for Mandala spread...

• Hi Daliolite,

I am going to do a Mandala spread for you which is good for assessing one's spiritual path, but first I just sat and meditated for a bit and here's what came through:

Two things came through strongly...Archangel Sandalphon and the number 7. Also patience and wisdom...choosing wisely. In the past it felt like solitude - feeling lonely or just a loner of sorts, conflict including mental conflict about what to do or how to overcome. Now I can feel your creative fire and desire for something more, but this is where the patience comes in I believe. There is accolades or recognition coming in at your present work. Another strong message to connect with your higher power and ask for guidance, assistance and then follow the path that you will be led toward. There are new beginnings in the future, just not the near future. One step at a time. I always get images of children when I read for you...connecting with them ,counseling them, or maybe just connecting with your own inner child. It could also be about your sensitivities. Something for you to ponder I think.

OK, stand by for Mandala spread...

• The mandala shows your discontent with your present work situation and a desire to get out - and for this to happen sooner rather than later. Feels like this is tied in to the patience message that came through. Your recent success with the further training or schooling your received comes through. There is a strong message here in your life path about dealing with authority and/or becoming the one in authority. What I found interesting is that in your "Dependencies, faulty beliefs" spot you had The Devil card and in your "Faults and Weaknesses" spot you had The Hierophant. So we have the Devil and the Spiritual Teacher here. The Hierophant is also about authority and the rules of society or even our workplace. The Devil who can represent dependencies, addiction, fears is showing up in the Dependencies position...interesting, but when I focused here I couldn't get anything else.

Sorry I couldn't get much else. Feels like you are supposed to stay on your current path as there is something else to be learned. But please acknowledge the message to call upon them for help more and then trust....both in their guidance and in the process. There is something new in the future so keep that vision of what you want to create.

Personally, I have found that I receive strong guidance when the question is related to something important to my life lessons(s) or karmic lessons. Other times, if it's not something that is imperative to my life path, I get an affirmative answer to each option I present, as if to say "it's up to you - create what you want to create". The free will thing we are born with which can be a blessing or a curse depending on the situation. So if I were you, I would embrace the challenges with authority that are being placed in your path in order to complete this task for yourself. At the same time, keep envisioning the life you want and the creative endeavors you want to pursue. Test the waters if you aren't sure. Maybe start some projects on the side in addition to your current job and see what feels right and what doesn't. Just don't make quick decisions based on boredom or discontent with the present situation.

Hope this helps,

WG

• Don't know why my first post came through twice...must have been important...haha!

• Hi Watergir18, Will respond to reading later tonight. I think my weakness (dependencies) is staying in dysfunctional roles. Or at least feeling like I have to or should. Maybe not looking to "authority" figures for guidance. It's all about self and being the own author or your own author. Could also represent corporations, which I've always worked under. Since this is a career reading, I can relate. I'll expand more later...this helps.

• Watergirl18, Having major issues w/family member and their addiction, BTW. I'm about ready to cut all ties. Honestly, I don't feel I'll ever receive accolades at my present job. It's just not that atmosphere. I have stuck it out under extreme conditions--working long hours, working alone, working short-handed, working double-shifts, etc. I have been offered another role w/this extra education. I'll be working w/a different group. The one who's been training me will be taking a different position and she's my friend so won't see her a lot. I'm just staying to gain experience and morph into a new part of my life. A part created by me, something that (in the past) for some bizarre reason felt unsure of, uncertain of and it's where my real talents are. Go figure. I guess I felt working for others would be more stable. It isn't.

• I think the new role is what was coming through as promotion or accolades. I think the devil card and hierophant are about your uncertainty/fear of what you want to do and feeling like you need to stick with the corporate/authority type job you have which feels overbearing. See where the new role leads you....

• I have something else to say with regard to your son but will post later...

• ok, looking forward

• Hi Watergirl,

If you have time, I would love a reading on love and my career.. seems like both are currently in a state of unrest at present.

Cheers xx

P

• Pisces1803,

Sure, give me a few days though. And if you could, would you start a new thread for this? Just because we need all the legitimate threads we can get to bury the Chinese spam 🙂

• Daliolite - I wanted to get to you last night but the new moon solar eclipse coupled with my weekly chiropractic visit and deep tissue massage wiped me out! I'm nursing sciatic and back issues from an old injury. Hope you are well today!

• Watergirl, Yes, I've been waiting and hoping for your response re my son. Thanks for keeping me posted and hope the best for you...

• Lol.. thanks Watergirl. Will do.

Cheers.

• Hi Daliolite,

Sorry it has taken me so long. I wanted to talk to you a bit about your son because I feel you may be torn about what to do or about the decision you have made to distance yourself. A mother’s love is instinctive and wants to nurture and care for her child no matter what. But you are in a situation where nurturing is exactly what you are being called upon to NOT do. Addictions get a grip on people both physically and spiritually. And the person in it’s grip often needs to hit bottom before they begin the path to healing. It’s important not to enable him right now. He needs to learn to take responsibility for himself as hard as that may be to watch. Tough love is just that - tough. It’s supposed to mean that you need to be “tough” on the person to get them to learn, grow, whatever. But I think it’s called tough love because it’s so hard on the person who has to do it.

That is what I had coming through me last week (or whenever it was!), but since so much time had passed and things kept me from actually having the time to sit and collect my thoughts and get them into written form I thought maybe there was a reason - maybe the message was wrong. So I pulled a card from the Sabian Symbol Oracle tonight after asking for assistance from God and Archangel Michael. The card I pulled was…

Gemini 1 - A Glass-Bottomed Boat Reveals Under-Sea Wonders and Panoramas

This symbol speaks to being able to see into things that others don’t see…having the “lens” to pierce beneath outer levels of things in order to get a grasp of what’s going on beneath the surface. It can also show that you need to look at the issues at hand from an objective, uninvolved perspective. A distant, uninvolved position is probably much safer for you and the situation you are observing. In the extreme it can speak of separation and estrangement.

I also pulled two cards from the Indigo Angel deck by Doreen Virtue and got Archangel Metatron and Shielding…

Archangel Metatron, among other things, can help bring peace to situations you feel are unfair or unbalanced. He also helps to clear your chakras and energetic field of any negativity that may be surrounding you.

Shielding is self-explanatory and goes hand in hand with AA Metatron’s assistance in protecting you from negativity and harsh situations.

You are doing the right thing Daliolite. Please do not doubt yourself. The most loving thing you can do for your son right now is to refuse to enable him on his current path. You can be there for him later when he has chosen a new path, one of healing and positive new beginnings. But first he will have to go through a very tough time….without you there.

• Watergirl18, Thanks. My son is a Gemini. There are glass-bottom boat rides where my sister lives. My son was down there not too long ago and sent me some pictures of that river. I was looking at them yesterday. Thanks for the message, God is present and working.