Would love a reading regarding finding workjob

• I'm currently a home health aide that works privately with 2 sisters and I'm employed with an agency as well. I had a client pass away in December thru the agency. Anyway I'm still waiting on another client but the agency hasn't called with any opportunities as of yet. The cash I makes with the sisters is just enough. My fiance and I are really stressed about money. Right now I'm on Medicaid and receiving expensive treatment for a condition as this time. So I need 2 jobs, one under the table like the ladies I care for and another regular job thru a company. If been caring for these wonderful women for over a year and a half now and become close. So I have promised them in the beginning I would find them a replacement before I switch into the career I went to school for. But for the time being I need more work. But I my fiance and I share a vehicle and I work for the ladies in morning,evening and weekends. All of these jobs such as retail and stores expect open availability to consider hiring. And everything is online now, due to fact I don't have totally open availability my online applications just get deleted out of the database. This is so frustrating! If been a home health aide for ten yrs and very good at it, I would like to know if I'm going to get a client soon.