Also need help interpreting reading

• Hi everyone! I recently did a 4 card layout. Here's what I pulled and what each position was for:

1. Knight of Swords (What qualities I seek in my next partner)

2. Moon reversed (What qualities my next partner will seek)

3. 5 of Pentacles (A journey that must be undertaken by one or both of us)

4. 2 of Cups (The horizon, the path ahead)

Some of the reading hit me right away, and I understood what it was telling me. I am really identifying with the 5 of Pentacles aspect, but I am struggling with a few of the other cards.

Especially the reversed Moon...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

• in my experience, the Moon represents work yet to be completed, with a heavy emphasis upon communication, growth and flexibility. Because this is reversed, this could indicate that your next partner will challenge you to be more flexible with regards to your normal tendencies towards coping, communicating and growing as a pair.

• This post is deleted!

• It makes perfect sense now...I actually got chills when I read your interpretation. This man is a friend of mine (who once told me he wanted more someday) who does exactly that. Suffice to say, it's been the strangest friendship/relationship I've ever been in.

Thank you so much for your help!

• You are seeking in your next partner, someone more stable, not reckless like others you have dated. You don't want to be swept up and dropped on your butt! You want something stable.

Your partner will seek the same thing. He doesn't want any lies or deception. He is looking for no games and doesn't want to wonder. He wants a sure thing, just like you do.

The journey is one of loss. You both are going to be coming out of bad relationships. Look at the card. Its two wounded people showing up at the church for refuge. This relationship will be healing for the two of you.

The horizon is a beautiful loving relationship that you both have dreamed of.

• thank you so much for your input! and yes...that is exactly what I want! 🙂