Captain, may I get a 2016 reading pls

• Hello Captain,

Is it possible to get a reading? In money, work, my son DOB 12/21/1996.

What to expect so I can be ready for 2016.

I appreciate your time Captain.

Sweetoty

• For your son -

2016 for your son is all about evaluating the relationships in his life, starting with his relationship with himself, where he may have to let go of old tired attitudes, regrets or fears that aren't serving him. It’s a year where he’ll be required to heighten his sense of responsibility to his home and family environment. Don’t be surprised if your son needs to take on some added weight with home and domestic or family matters since the home ground will largely be his focus in 2016. He must embrace it instead of resenting it. There’ll be added tension around how he relates with his close relationships, however. Your son is likely to find his connection with those near and dear to him growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually end (if it didn’t already end last year). It can be a great year for marriage if your son has met ‘the one’. It’s also time for him to investigate if he feels empowered or disempowered in his home and domestic life. His energy levels will run high this year, but he should watch for hasty or impetuous behavior. He must bear in mind that haste makes waste. As long as your son directs his excess energy constructively, instead of wasting his time in conflict, he will accomplish much. It is a time when he may be concerned with taking care of his living arrangement, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. It is also worthwhile to for him consider taking courses that focus on his well-being and balance. If your son has ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2016. In 2017, your son may feel more solitary, yet he will be learning how to deal with loneliness and finding out more about himself and what he really wants from life. 2017 will tend to be a quiet, reflective sort of period where he can gain much insight and understanding of who he is. Whereas 2016 will centre around and be all about looking after others - his friends and family, and his home. Next year it will be time to look after himself and his own needs and wants. Then 2018 will be his BIG chance for success and material gains. It will be the best year in a while for your son's career and finances if he is prepared to take educated risks and promote himself.

For your son, 2016 is associated with wholeness and, during this year, he may become aware of some aspect of his life that needs attending to so that he can feel more complete. For example, he may have unresolved issues with a family member, and by speaking with them, it may help him to release a great deal. During 2016, it is advisable for him to be aware of which emotional attachments need healing too, so that he can bring all his energy back into the present. For example, your son may not even realize he is still attached to a memory of a wonderful time in the past, and part of him may really wish he was still there. Your son may find that he is particularly sentimental this year, which can prevent him from letting go of old photographs and memorabilia. This process may mean revisiting painful emotions, but by facing them and realizing they’re from the past, he can gently allow them to dissolve. In 2016, your son may find that he gets very deeply involved in a relationship, a work project or with family affairs. He may go over and over situations until he gets them right or until they are perfect, and he will not let issues drop. He may open up his heart so deeply that it shifts his perspective on life for the better, so he might become more loving towards others. Indeed, this is a great time for him to reach out to support and nourish those within his community, and to learn to love and nurture himself too. He may be made very aware of his choices during this year, and he will need to choose between helping himself and serving the greater good. Others may reassure him that he is are making the right decisions, but his conscience will tell him the truth. The year’s energy will focus energy on relationships, on the element of friendship, and on children and family within this framework. There can be issues with commitments or collective responsibilities, which your son may be working through. These issues can be made easier if your son keeps his vision focused firmly on the bigger picture, and by remembering to put himself in the picture as he may neglect his own needs. There may be challenges to deal with if he judges situations by their appearances only, which won’t always be what they seem. Your son may find 2016 a fertile time for his creativity, and search for as many ways as possible to express it. Like buying a new cookery book that changes his relationship with food, making simple changes on how he approaches his life can make an enormous impact.

For your son, the year ahead should be satisfying and balanced overall. He will be in comfortable demand and personally popular, and he should be able to achieve a decent balance between work and play; personal and professional life. For the most part, he will be on top of his game this year, and positive connections with others can be made fairly easily. With the ability to handle his emotions more successfully, there will be less stress on both his mind and body. His self-confidence and positive attitude will reward him well. He will have many projects and ideas in the works this year, as he will be hungry for variety, knowledge, and mental excitement. He will have a love for order in the world of ideas and problem solving. He can get a whole lot done, but he may not be paying attention to important details. Others may not always "get" your son's ideas or opinions. His senses will be stimulated, and he could have sudden flashes of insight or fresh new ideas. He may be a little scatterbrained under this influence, however, and he could find it challenging to deal with routine matters or monotonous tasks. Learning new things will be on his agenda this year. It’s a strong time for any project or studies that require concentrated effort. Your son will be especially resourceful, but can be inclined to dwell too much on matters for his own good. Still, he can add charm to the way he presents his ideas this year, which will certainly help to smooth over differences in his personal relationships, as he may be inclined to push too hard verbally at times. He will also ve able to express himself more creatively and artistically.

Generally in 2016, your son will aim to deal with others in a balanced, fair, and peaceful way. This can be a good year for enhancing, building, renewing, or beginning an important friendship. Pleasing circumstances surrounding his love life, finances, and creative pursuits are in store this year. Something big is in the works regarding your son's love life. He will have a chance to heal old wounds with regards to love this year. Strong existing relationships are likely to grow and transform in rewarding ways, as your son will be more open than usual to intensity and passion. He is also likely to find new ways of making money. His finances could improve a lot this year, due to his increased ability to strategize and cut out frivolous expenses. He will be more generous, and others will return the favor. He might even receive financial backing or special gifts in the period ahead. There is good energy for mental interests and focus, although your son should watch for overreaching and tension from thinking or worrying too much. He must find ways to relax and unwind in order to minimize stress. Cooperation will bring him rewards this year.

The keywords for your son this year are: duty, responsibility, love, home and family, justice and peace, and emotional influences.

• Beyond greatful for this.

My son suffers with a small percentage of asperger syndrome that he's not getting treated for, which makes him isolated, withdrawan and has a hard time trusting people, communicating although late last year he TALKED TALKED TALKED LOL. I was cought by surprise by that. This helpes me help him from a distance at least. hopefully this year he let's me in a little more so I can, do my best for him. I gave birth to him when I was 15 years old, I droped the ball too any times with him. This year I paid for his college classes (yay he started college) I will get him a cook book since he's open to cooking for him self.

I will use this as a guide this year.

Thank you so much Captain!!!

Sweetoty