~Interesting happenings~

• Hi All ~ So I came home from a busy day & the sun was setting. I was looking out my kitchen window & in the street were 3 big letters in squares spelling BOO. There was a fourth square that looked like Jesus with his hands open. I had to be there at just that moment to see it as the sun was setting. I had a reading once from Miss Beth's Angels & she had said spirit said Boo. That was about 3-4 years ago. I would be interested to know who wanted me to see that. It seemed funny not scary. Like I'm supposed to notice something. Also two days ago I was grocery shopping & my shopping cart had a stuck wheel & when I was stopped my cart moved. Any way it would be great to know who it is. Thank you. Love & Blessings ~D

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, Yes, spirit (Jesus) has a sense of humor. Know that he's with you and He's Spirit.

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, I don't know if you travel at night or at odd hours of the day--that came to mind. How are finances--that came to mind. I recently bought pepper spray the kind that attaches to the keychain. You can also get personal alarms that are like keychains that you can pull and it sounds at 110 decibels or louder. Some of them alert centers to locate your whereabouts. I would pay attention to any signals that you feel you're being given.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!