Dreaming of my name

• Ok, I have to get some feedback on this... I picked uo my prescroption at the pharmacy a few days ago. The technician who helped me said that she had a dream recently where she distinctly saw my name in the dream. She may have waited on me in the past, but otherwise, we do not know each other. She said that she has never seen anyone's name like that before in a dream.

I feel like there is something significant to this, as there are many names that could have come through her dreams, but she saw mine. What are your thoughts as to what this could mean?

Blessings! to all!

• Unless she also saw some particular message or meaning for you, it was probably just her own psychic ability of precognition kicking in.

• Did you feel drawn to be friends with her?

• hi Captain, Thank you so much for your response. When she told me, I just said that I wonder what the connection is. After I left, I thought of more things that I could have asked, but it was so odd...

Can you explain "her own psychic ability of precognition kicking in"?

I really feel like the universe is trying to make me aware of something. When I was cleaning yesterday, a chair that was 2 feet away from me moved as if I had bumped it. But, when I thought about it, I was not standing close enough to bump it with anything around me. I stopped and asked what the universe wants me to know. Then the thoughts about the person at the pharmacy dreaming of my name came to mind. So... I am hoping someone out there has some feedback that will help me figure it out.

Blessings to you and yours Captain!

• I think you should go back and ask the pharmacist if there were any impressions about you that went along with the dream. But it may just be the woman's own psychic ability of premonition at work, foreseeing that she would see you soon.

If you feel the Universe is trying to tell you something, you need to meditate and look for a spirit guide in your meditation to answer your questions. Or pray for a sign or a message.

• Hi MissyMill,

I'm getting that a parent is coming thru. I don't know if it's a grandparent or parent. And I don't know if this time of year is significant to them coming thru. Perhaps a birthday, time of yr they passed. It's a parent, tho.

• ps--also want to add that pharmacy is significant to them in the message...Some message regarding to drugs, etc., perhaps what they went thru. Hope you can relate.

• Thank you Daliolote! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I am not sure who that could be. al but one of my grandparents have passed, and my father has passed. I am not aware of anything pertaining to them that has to do with drugs. My father was an alcoholic tho, which as far as I know is why he passed. I did not have much contact with him over the years. In fact, I did not know he passed till 6 months later. If you have any other information or feedback, I would really appreciate it. Blessings to you!

• When did he pass.

• My father passed in June of 2008. My maternal grandmother passed in winter 2006. My maternal Grandfather passed in July 1990. My paternal grandfather passed sometime in 1996 or 97. Cannot remember. And my paternal grandmother is still living as far as I know.

• When is your birthday Missymill. I often wonder why certain people come thru when they do. If you want me to I can channel for you to see what I come up with.

• Thank you Daliolote, Sorry it took me so long to respond, I didn't realize this thread went through to a second page. My birthday is 2/12/1971. I would really appreciate you channeling. It would be great if I could get some answers to some questions or some confirmation on some things. I am open to hearing whatever you find. Blesings!!!

• Missymill, Ok, I have a couple readings, then will start. Give me a few days.

• Thank you for getting back to me. I am open to receive, whenever you are ready. Blessings!

• MissyMill, The parent is coming thru on your birthday--We are very close to spirit (God) during sleep. I haven't started the channeling session, it'll be couple more days.

• I have been having alot of strange dreams lately as well. Many specific symbols that are left as pictures in my mind that I will get flashes of throughout my days. I try and make the best sens I can out of them. Hopefully you can help me get those answers. The spiritual energy around me has been very intense lately, making it very hard to concentrate on things that I need to. Maybe getting some answers will halp that as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings!!!

• MissyMill, I need your (real) first name before I start.

• My first name is Paula

• Ok.

• MissyMill, I'm picking-up twins w/you. Are there twins in your family. Also, seems like there was a car wreck and feel like someone was pinned under something. The number 6. Did someone run a stop sign. I feel like there were family gatherings like Christmas at your grandparents. I'm being shown an older home like a farm house. I feel like someone worked with animals or at least had a few. Red seems like a predominant color w/you although don't know what it symbolizes for you. A man is coming thru although I don't feel anything significant regarding him. He's shown himself a couple of times. If this is your father it's validation that he's here.There seems like there's a lot of people around. I don't know if you come from a large family but there's several people around. I know this may sound weird but it's the only way I can explain them. I don't know if several have passed and are coming thru. It's like I'm looking at aunts and uncles,etc. I also would not be surprised if you told me that you know of some people who passed together like in a fire,etc. I hope that I have not confused you. I feel the one who saw your name is validating the presence of a loved one who passed. I didn't feel a strong connection w/your father but did w/the grandparents. I feel like they're acknowledging a picture of their house that you have. Hope you can relate.