Dear Blmoon

• Dear Blmoon

I hope that you are well & that everything is going well, as well 🙂 And I want to thank you again for all the help, advice, wisdom, insights & guidance that you have given me through your readings these past years 🙂 I am eternally grateful 🙂 Thank you 🙂 🙂 🙂

I was wondering if you would help me again.

I dearly hope so.

I want to move forward on my life's purpose, but I keep getting hit back by road blockages every time that I try to move forwards. These emotional road blockages hit me every time that I try to do anything regarding mundane tasks and practical tasks and practical chores and errands.

Therefore I'm feeling stuck. 😞

I know that I can't move forward until I somehow fix this big issue. 😞 But I don't know how to do it without feeling so much old pain all the time.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

And if my Archangels and my angels and my spirit guides would like to communicate any messages to me then I would love to hear them. 🙂 I think I really need to hear some reassuring guidance from them, because I'm having a bit of a tough and difficult time at the moment.

I hope that you can help me, Blmoon. Thank you. 🙂

May Archangel Michael & Archangel Raphael & Archangel Metatron bless this post.

Thank you. : )

• And more. 🙂

• Love✲ ¸¸.•*¨¸.☆.¸*°˚ ˚

& Light ♫☯♪ ☼ LionesSun : )