Captain, may I get a 2016 reading pls

• Hello Captain,

Happy holidays to you! I hope I find you doing well. I hope you understand how I appreciate you for all the time and energy you have given me here especially during the most difficult times in my life.

Im looking forward to next year, I'm guessing my focus will have to be in discipline. Deciding to continue my education in nursing is a scary thing for me because I'm afraid of failure, the nursing program I did complete was something I had to repeat a few times... next year I want to venture out in a new specialty and create a routine for my self to get fit and strong

What do you see Captain?

I thank you ahead of time.

• Oh and Captain, if it's not to much to ask for whats in store for me and my husband, this year has been a challenge for our relationship and financial matters although I was able to hit big with material matters 😃

• What is your husband's date of birth?

• 11/24/1979

• This year your husband's energy will be focused on his work and material affairs, especially money matters. This is a period when he can make important strides in his life. Coming after a very slow or introspective period in 2015, he may start feeling some stirrings of ambition or a need for change. 2016 for your husband represents a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. After the deep inner reflection of last year, he must get ready to manifest what he has been working toward during the last several years. This is a year when he will focus on money, work, finances, and personal power. He’ll be in work overdrive this year and also will be handed opportunities that test his personal power. It’s a year where he can experience big financial ups and downs, major gains and/or big losses. He must be careful to steer clear of a victim mentality this year. 2016's energy is truly challenging and will bring up very real, deep issues related to his sense of empowerment and will demand that he deals with them. This can be a year of big decisions and major experiences for him. Activity is his keynote now, and he will find himself very much involved and occupied. It is a great year for goal setting, job interviews, job-seeking, and career attainment. During 2016, he will be learning to take what situations or issues he has been working on and make them better and stronger. This may mean, for example, that if he has been learning about anger management, he will get to grips with this, which can profoundly influence his life in a positive way. He may also find that, due to this surge of strength, he is more able to face situations which would have been too much for him before – for instance, going to the dentist, getting married or filing for divorce. It’s a good time to make peace with situations and to cut the ties with people and situations from the past that block up his energy in the future. This may mean he needs to mentally, emotionally or physically revisit these situations to pick up any pieces that have been left behind. Perhaps he will arrange a school reunion, visit relatives he hasn’t spoken to for years (for reasons he may have long forgotten), or reunite/break with old friends. As a result, relationships may organically fade away or regenerate in a different way. At times he may try to reorganise things that don’t need changing, which can stir up situations that are best left to rest. He will be learning about responsibility in a big way now. There can be sudden powerful shifts in his mental outlook during this year, which may be a wake-up call for him to take a good long look at his life. He will discover in 2016 that what he gives out to the world really does come back to him in some form or another.