Hi Captain!

• As you know, I have been struggling with my desire to fly for an airline for a career or work for my family's business. No matter how hard I try, I know deep inside I want to fly for an airline. Pleasure flying isnt cutting it. I know I will never be happy working with the family business and it seems to be slowing down anyway. I am going to try to make it happen in three years (should give me time to get all hours). I just hope my liver and past medical issues will prevent it from happening. I feel that this is really the right move. Do you see the universe working that way? I am sure if my past health is an issue I can get it resolved as I think im healthy finally. Something just hit me and told me to just do it.

How are you?

• When you feel so strongly about something, you have to go for it - otherwise you will always question yourself "If only I had..."

• I remember a few times you told me I would fly for an airline. Do your feelings change about specific events or is it kind of set? Just curious. Your gift always fascinates me.