Captain, what should I expect in 2016.

• Dearest Captain, your readings have been a fantastic guideline for me.

I'll appreciate another one for the new year. A lot has happen, my son has finally came around and should be starting college next semester, and I will also. Luis daughter from his previous merrage still doesnt want to see him ever since we all went to Disneyland and ever since that day Luis ex made it apperant to him that she has not moved on from her feelings towards him. Luis and I got married, very simple civil ceremony. I hope next year is a steady stream ...

I hope to hear from you Captain.

Sweetoty

• my DOB 01/26/1981

• For you, Sweetoty, 2016 is a year of completion, of unravelling, of letting go of the old to make space for change. This change can be somewhat dramatic and tumultuous; possessions, relationships, job, geographical location, spirituality, health. It’s all under review this year. This is the year that’s inviting (oh, let’s be honest, it’s forcing you) you to move on to an even more expansive cycle in your life if you choose to let go and allow what’s no longer serving you to fall away. This is also a year where you can revel in the successful culmination of all that you’ve been working toward for the past several years. It’s going to be a matter of evaluating what’s finished and no longer necessary for you and then moving forward without a safety net. It's like people who are in a relationship that’s over with, and yet they won’t get a divorce or break up with their partner until they have another love interest waiting in the wings. Well, metaphorically speaking, 2016 won’t allow you to put things like that off. You must break off whatever thing or person in your life is not working for you, and then manage and master that empty space of nothingness for a while. Needless to say, even the best of us are scared silly when it comes to change. And then to change something without knowing exactly what’s next. That's very hard. Yet that’s what’s required this year. The tricky part? You’ll need to integrate the active, initiating energy of the year with your intensely emotional need for letting go. Get ready for lessons surrounding your sense of empowerment. You’ll be met with pivotal opportunities to learn deep lessons and move into the new 'you'. Your way must be clear and your life free of 'clutter' for the new beginnings, the whole new chapter of your life that is coming. You cannot start a new life with old 'baggage' dragging you down. This year you must let go of things that are no longer valid for you. For example, you may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense, discarding everything that no longer serves your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. 2016 will bring with it a wide variety of experiences and opportunities for you. If you have done the releasing work of the year, your last three months of the year should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life.

During 2016, you are heading towards the beginning of another whole new chapter, a new beginning, in 2017 so at times you may feel as though your life is in suspended animation. There may be a lack of energy to push ahead for what you want as you are still completing issues from the last few years, and you cannot go back to what you have left behind. The most supportive attitude to take during this year is to relax and ease up about situations, so that your life can flow and allow the right circumstances to happen naturally. There may be constant transformation in your life, and it can feel as though you are shedding your skin and growing a new one. At times, you may have a loss of faith in yourself or the future, but that is because you are developing a new outlook on life and it may take a while to process. You may radically change your diet, alter your hairstyle, buy completely new clothes, or go out with someone whom you may not have previously even considered. You may discover or rediscover your passions for art and music during this time. Anything is possible because you’re totally open to life. This year, you are also clearing emotional issues, which at times may make you feel physically wiped out or grumpy. Indeed, you may feel an urgency to come clean and express yourself honestly in order to be able to start all over again. However, there is no point criticising yourself for what you did not do, or for opportunities that you did not take; it is wasted energy. Now is the time to learn your lessons and move on. As you are letting go of old issues and forgiving the past, there may be much relief, along with feelings of liberation and joy. During this time, you may turn deeply inwards to your spirituality or find yourself interested in the religious sphere. Perhaps you will develop an acute interest in current affairs and find you are genuinely more interested in humanity’s welfare than ever before, or you may offer your help to the local community. You may feel like travelling; you are likely to be eager to discover new lands and different cultures which can improve your knowledge of the world and expand your spiritual awareness. 2016 may feel a little like sitting an exam where you are anticipating your mark at the end of it. However, only you decide if you pass or fail this time; you are the one giving yourself the Brownie points, so judge yourself kindly and feel happy in the knowledge that you have done your best. You will likely feel a tremendous amount of excitement about what is to come but, at the same time, you may have some fears about letting go. Remember that the more you let go of, the more room there is in your life to be filled during the coming year.

After the Full Moon around your birthday this year, you moved into a period that involves communication and teaching. You may be turned to for advice more frequently now, and you will be very willing to offer your help. This is a strong year for publicity and any other endeavors that involve spreading the word. As well, your ability to be objective - or to see the "big picture" - can be especially pronounced and rewarding. There may also be a turning point with your studies or major projects. This can be a year in which you build faith and confidence in your personality, skills, and talents. You can experience a stronger desire to seek out meaning, wisdom, and mental stimulation in your life during this period. You will be hungry for variety, knowledge, and mental excitement. You may evolve a pleasing way with words, whether spoken or written (or both), and a love for order in the world of ideas and problem solving. Your will to put your projects into motion will be strong this year. This period is good for confidently drawing upon your more creative instincts. This is also a stellar year for partnering up for activities. There can be a significant person in your life who fuels your ambition and/or builds your confidence, spurring you on to new heights. You can be especially committed and dedicated to learning or a personal interest this year, and you might pour a lot of energy into it. This can be a very fruitful time as a result. Your mind is working at top speed this year. This means you can get a whole lot done, but it also suggests that you may not be paying attention to important details. Others may not always jump on board right away when it comes to your ideas or opinions. Your senses will be stimulated, and you could have sudden flashes of insight or fresh new ideas now. You may very well find it challenging to deal with routine matters or monotonous tasks. Learning new things will be your passion this year - not recycling old ideas or performing repetitive processes. There may be a project, idea, or person that demands much of your attention or occupies much of your thoughts. Your need to investigate and read between the lines will be powerful this year. It's best used for research and increased awareness of psychological motivations, both of others and yourself.

You will be more inclined to act upon your intuition this year, and your creative impulses can be potent. You have an influence with you that acts to soften your disposition, smoothing out some of the tension in your life. At times, you will have a "what will be, will be" attitude. Dancing, swimming, photography, arts, and entertainment are favored in 2016. If you are inclined towards art, this could be an especially inspired, imaginative, and productive year. Pay attention to your gut feelings, which will, more often than not, give you valuable information. If you are involved in sales, you will be able to tune into your clients' inner desires and motivations. There is good energy for debate or energetic mental work this year. This can be a good year to eliminate wasteful activities. You may be involved in frequent lectures, debates, and discussions, and you are likely to convey your ideas more powerfully. You will be quick to take the initiative and to put your thoughts into action. From October, you will have a stronger than usual desire to improve, grow, and learn. This is a fortunate aspect that will help boost your optimism and confidence, and you will be able to attract fortunate circumstances into your life as a result. Problems will be easier to resolve. Matters related to universities, higher education, organized religion, publishing, legal affairs, and foreign interests can be especially strong at that time. It would be a great time to further your education. You are likely to enjoy a larger perspective on matters that keeps you from getting lost in details or overly frustrated by everyday stresses. You can experience more popularity or a stronger interest in others and making connections. This is a year of general fortune through your relationships and meetings. This can be a big year for all kinds of teaching, learning, and sharing. Relationships will tend to be a central focus as well. You can be motivated and confident this year, and a partnership may be behind this increased enthusiasm. This can be a year in which you are doing a lot of connecting and creating. The connections you make will tend to be growth-oriented and encouraging. People will recognize your intelligence or unique insights this year. The tendency to overdo things, however, should be watched, and you should try to avoid pushing yourself to do too much, particularly mentally.

Key words for you this year are: endings, transition, charity, friendships and wisdom.

• Wow!

Fantastic! I'm growing in many ways. I can be sure I'll be moving on from this relationship will the Alonzo. Sounds like his ex wife will be coming around manipulating him with the guilt he carries. Its true, I will leave with grace. I'm ready...

Amazing Captain, thank you a million times for this!

Sweetoty

• Actually, if life will push me to make some changes as you said, then manage the empty space, I prefer to be prepare my self financialy and emotionally. It makes me wonder how devastating this will be. My fear is for my daughter to suffer this change as well.

• I read this over and over again and I always have a new prospective. I feel good about it today. Other days I worry about the letting go without having aomething to fall back on. What worries me is the cause of the need to change. But it can be anything, not something that will break my daughters heart....

• The need to change always comes from a need to better yourself and your life.

• This post is deleted!

• You having been very correct Captain. I recently started a new job as a nurse. After 4 years I finally landed (literally) a position with less stress and more pay then my previous employers.

Theres alot of work / opportunity for me, im working 60 hours a week.

I have a question for you, if i may ask... something interesting has happen yesterday and at night. I usually always see the number 333, since a little girl i would always wake up at 3:03 or so and my family too, we say its our lucky number.

Anyhow, as im driving to visit my patients i look over at a sign an it says 333 in very lasrge letters, when i walk in to my patients room im drawn to look at the clock and it says 333. I woke up at night and to make sure i wasnt over sleeping since i have to work very early morning, i look at the time on my phone and it was 3:33. The difference this time the all other times in my life, i feel like its screaming in my face! As in, HEY LOOK AT ME!

whats that about? It's angels messages but, what really is it?

I hope i find you doing well. I always appreciate your time and service Captain. You have helped me so much , especially hose hard times in my life.

Sweetoty

• Traditionally, the number 333 means that the Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mother Mary, Quan Yin, Buddha, and Yogananda. In many ways, they are acting as mentors, teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation. They are sending you energy to keep you from feeling discouraged, and encouragement to stay focused on the true goals of your soul. Additionally, the ascended masters may be offering you advice, guidance, and suggestions on your life purpose. Always, however, they teach that every creation begins at the level of thought and idea. Ask them to help you choose wisely that which you want.

• Hi Captain ,

I want to start and say that I appreciate all the wisdom and advice you have given me the last few years now. It has helped me stay above water I'm the worst times of my life. When I first found this site I was living with my sister and in nursing school. I appreciate what should did for me, but at the same time she was hurting me. Long story short, she was finally diagnosed with bipolar disorder and now is medicated. I was heart broken as well going thru a breakup, we kept in touch and oddly we now live 10 minutes away from each other but I can't dare to see him as h always suggest for us to hang out. I just don't want to revisit the past, especially now that I have my daughter. I want to be wiser and careful now. My now husband, has been a roller coaster living this life. We have now concluded that his ex wife is a narcissist and he's her victim, but he continues to be her puppet, no backbone. And you were right, he mastered to control his temper with me, but all the abuse and cheating has me ready to break this marriage. I'm not longer suffering from severe depression, and of course as usual you were right, I now make good money, I finally have that job I prayed for. Im a new me, even stronger them before. I'm amazed how different I am now, it's a great thing. I thank you for everything you helped s me with . I had no one else.

If you have time, any words of advice for my near future ?

Sweetoty

• Sweetoty, the question you must ask yourself is - are you happy with your life the way it is at present? If not, you have to make changes to anything that is keeping you from the safe happy life you deserve..Even if it is to be alone - and I think you may find that the hardest thing of all.

• I'm so miserable with this life he gave me. I say it all the time. I'm so unhappy. And you are right , im afraido afraid to not have a companion. I have the confidence to know I can easily find one, but Im very clear about the reasons why I should just focus on my daughter.

• You hit it right on the horn. Safe happy life is what I feel I deserve. You NAILED IT.

Thank you Captain

• Hello Captain,

I have taken the first small step to the process of separation to divorce.

I met with his ex and we talked and it had a positive effect on me, but now I'm seeing my husband do things that lets me know that he continues to have no boundaries as a married man, but you're right, you have said before (a few times) he is attached to the mother's bcuz of his daughters not because he has romantic love for us, although he married me it doesn't feel like he's in-love with me. I'm currently staying with my sister that lives in a different county do that I can figure things out.

Captain,. I'm not sure if I should keep my current job and stay in the same county so her dad can help me with her, (I know I will continue to be part of his miserable world somehow) or I should live near my family and get a new job. Help my daughter adjust and cope is the most challenging in this situation.

Can you please send me some wisdom, encouragement, advice. That would be deeply appreciated if you have sometime.

Sweetoty

• Sweetoty, you are constantly looking for someone to love and support you, not believing you can do that for yourself. When you can come to believe in your own power, wisdom and strength, you will not need anyone else to do things for you. Start today being truly self-reliant. Sit down and work out a practical plan for solving your problems and a direction for your life. Write out the pros and cons of possible outcomes or choices. What do you wish to achieve for yourself?

• You're right Captain. My fears of this change of course is making my cry for help. Bottom line is that I need to keep my distance from his situation in which he feels okay to have my daughter in the middle of their affairs. I need to move away. I run to you Captain bcuz you have always been so right , if I would have listened to you from the beginning of my relationship with this man, I would have not suffered all this.

• Captain please,

I'm so afraid. Please help me. I have taken the steps necessary to get a divorce, which I don't regret, but now I'm here alone in this county. I think twice to moving near family bcuz I know how dysfunctional my family can be and I'm so afraid that I won't find a job that pays me as much as my current job pays me and end up struggling a bit. If I stay here in my current county near her father, I feel like I will continue to be stuck dealing with all his BS, although I will have a court order visitation schedule. I had to contact my mother-in-law yesterday because he continues to be very verbally abusive, instead of quickly getting a restraining order I wanted to try a different method of restraining him from communicating with me. Its impossible to co-parent with him right now. I feel like it's over for me. I will never be happy. Life full of struggle and grief.

By the way, when I met with his ex she told me something that he has never told me before. It gave sence to his behavior and the reason why he overcompensates so much for his other daughter, why his communication with his ex is beyond abnormal. They speak to each other for hours everyday. 9 years ago when their daughter was 4, she was molested by a school driver. He was eventually found but they could not prosecute him so he went free.

I feel like I have been his punching bag for the last 5 years in our relationship because he has not dealt with this anger.

Please Captain, I won't ask anymore. Please help me. A reading some advice. Will I miserable if I stay or if I go. My only two options don't seem like good options to me. I don't want to stay , I thinky husband spends to much time talking to his ex, she calls and he runs to there place even if it means rushing or cancelling our plans. He takes them out to eat, but for us I pay. He's super flexible with his ex but jumps down my throat when I try to put my foot down. I know what being civil is but what they have going on is a wierd thing. I can't do this anymore, I'm so miserable in this joke of a marriage but yet his mother keeps asking me if I think he would want her back (insinuating that I'm only jealous and full of insecurities) because that's what he tells her. I can't do this anymore. I wish I had listened to your warnings about him and his ex. You and the other psychic were right, and now my life is ruined.

• Your problem is not in your location, it is in the fact that you let other people walk all over you in order to have a comfortable and supported life. But it ends up biting you on the backside. If you always depend on other people, you will never learn to be self-sufficient. You have always depended on others to give you a life so you always drew people to you who would teach you the lesson that you can only depend on yourself. You can sort out all your problems but you have to stop hoping for a white knight to ride up and save you. Be your own hero! Fight for what you want, and don't let other people just trample all over you. Trust your own wisdom and strength. Think for yourself. You have a job so find somewhere else in town to live - away from this guy and anyone else who wants to abuse you.

• Thank you Captain,

All your words are penetrating into my brain.

I can't do this anymore. I'll have to change and learn my lessons so I can be happy on my own.

Thank you for your time and wisdom Captain.

Sweetoty