Captain can you give me a 2018 reading please. Thanks

• Dear Captain,

Happy New Year !

Can I please have a 2018 reading? My birthday March 29, 1972

Also, my ex wrote a very warm message to me and it opened some old wounds. The message could go both ways, and I am torn to see what will happen. Do you pick up any thing on it ?

Thank you very much,

B

• Looking at your coming year, I don't feel that you will reconnect with your ex.

2018 for you is all about delving inward. While you may see yourself functioning fairly “normally,” this is a year where you’ll be heavily involved in deep inner work. It’s a spiritual year - meaning you’ll have many opportunities to assess your sense of spirituality, however you define it. This is a year where your faith and trust will be tested. You’ll feel as though you want to retreat from the static of the outside world. You’ll feel more quiet and introspective than usual, so don’t let that surprise you. This is a year of introspection and reflection, a time to analyse your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year, you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you in 2018, as this is a year when big thoughts and ideas can materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson is to learn to be alone without being lonely, to enjoy your own company. By the end of this year, you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency. Your mission in 2018 is to explore the true nature of your personal power, your relationship with money, and your true desires about manifesting in the material world. Do the groundwork that you can put into action next year in 2019, which will be terrific for getting ahead in work, career or study and all money and material matters.

2018 for you is a time when much healing can take place, because you are more deeply connected to your inner spirituality, and to your truth. As you are pulling together the experiences of the last several years so that they can reach their full potential, much introspection may be needed. Healing yourself can take a lot of energy and you may find you need to take resting periods away from others to process the inner changes that are now taking place. However, you may also be dreamy, and in order to keep your feet firmly on the ground, it can help if you do not cut yourself off completely from your work, family and friends. You may also feel left out of others’ lives at times, which can create emotional fragility because you want to feel as though you belong. Issues around trust and betrayal may arise this year and be a part of your development, and health issues may need addressing. Events that take place may guide you to religion or to spirituality, or make you realise that you can’t take life for granted. This year may bring on an identity crisis as you are confronting yourself deeply, as if you are taking an honest look at yourself naked in the mirror. You are uncovering new aspects of yourself, and it may take a while before they sit comfortably with you, so you need to be patient. Old anxieties may arise and feel exaggerated if you focus on them too much, rather than getting on and enjoying your life and having some innocent fun. You can find that the last few years’ efforts pay off handsomely during 2018, not only in terms of your growth but materially too. For example, you may gain a qualification which enables you to earn more money, receive a pay rise or promotion, or buy a new house or car. Your relationships may blossom too: perhaps you get married, have a child or decide to live with your partner. If you’ve previously been working on your fitness levels, they may be in tiptop, peak condition. This year can offer you a real feast on many levels as you are aligning with nature. In 2018, you may find that you act as a catalyst for changes in others’ lives, perhaps unintentionally, or you may be brilliant at motivating people to improve their lives. For example, you buy or take over management of a centre for healing, which provides competition for other centres nearby and motivates them to offer a better service, or you motivate your partner to join a gym by buying both of you a membership. You may also find that this cycle is a great catalyst for your spiritual development, which may have a profound influence upon your future.

Key words for you this year are: rest, physical completion, health and analysis.

• Thank you so much Captain !! B