Your insights on Knight of Swords reversed in Friends and Assoc positions

• Thanks for any personal insights that you can offer for this position.

• Hi Daliolite! I read that position as the querent's environment and the people they are involved with. How I would read the card would depend on all the other cards surrounding it though...

• Ok, below the rev knight of swords is the queen of wands rev, above the knight is king of cups rev, and in the outcome position is the nine of swords which I always refer to as what the question is about, which in my case is self-explanatory. Can you help.

• Daliolite I just feel a bunch of people fighting, bickering, trying to gain control over each other, etc. Make any sense to you?

• In particular a younger woman and/or a blonde woman causing problems?

• A blonde younger woman quite possibly as the reporter so to speak. Can you do a reading for me. A don't like to do my own readings. I sometimes read my own desired outcomes. A reading would help to see what you can pick-up. Will fill you in later..

• She definitely is a culprit. I will do a reading, but won't be until tomorrow afternoon or evening. Have to go for a drug test for a new job and then fill out HR paperwork tomorrow...

• Thank you so much. This is a new job for me too.

• I am interested in your gut impressions, don't worry about accuracy, if it's right. As with any story, there's twists and turns. Thanks again.

• Daliolite, I got just about what I already said about your court cards. Power struggles. Someone altering the facts or taking credit for another's work. A person who puts on a front of being nice, helpful, charming but underneath there is a snake. A young woman with blond or light hair. I also feel like this is something you have experienced before. A repeating pattern? I don't get that this job will be long term for you. Another chance to learn the lesson and move on to something better perhaps.

• A woman in charge called me in for a write-up and said that the pharmacy had put wrong labels on two prescriptions in my area. The pharmacy accepted blame for this. A third prescription had the wrong dose and she accused me of sending the wrong info to the pharmacy. She also accused me of giving the wrong dose but nothing had been popped-out (given) from the wrong dose. We keep records of the faxed orders and she didn't have any proof. She said she was waiting on the pharmacy to send her what I sent in. She said that the pharm said I did it. The pharmacy doesn't know me or my name. I don't sign the faxed orders either, so she's lying. Someone in my area told her this I feel this is the light haired girl you talked about. The one that's accusing me would be the one that appears to be helpful but is the snake. She accused me of giving still another person the wrong dose 600 instead of 700. So, I asked her to look it up and it read 600--she said they changed it this morning. Yeah right. None of this was really looked into before she called me in. Yes, it's a repeating pattern and I've never quit a job unless I've found another but considering it. Things happen for a reason. This job is a longer trip than what I need and I've been taking care of my mon at my house, in addition. I don't feel like it'll get better and she's twisting the facts because she thinks she has a torch to carry. The people have received their meds correctly and I'm getting blamed for a pharmacy error that happens at times. Anyway, let me know if you have any other thoughts on this.

• Well, Ive been cleared. Talked w/them this am and they found the pharm had sent the wrong prescription. The info I faxed was correct and the other I was blamed for was in the system wrong. I still want out though .

• Sometimes things do happen for a reason. Maybe it was just to show you that this isn't a place you want to be. Start envisioning a place closer to home with kinder people and with the type of schedule that will allow you to care for your mother yet still have time to care for yourself.

• GOOD ADVICE! Also, this may be the universe helping to pump up your confidence when you are right and know it and the hard part is to let it go and say....it will be fine...I'm good and to not take on the drama. Didn't I advise you before this job that it was going to be more trouble than you'd be happy with? Or maybe I read the post and didn't follow through. Just seems familiar to me. I agree with Watergirl....for now make the best of all challenges this job presents for now.....it will will raise your energy for the next opportunity. Otherwise, you may move on quickly but find yourself with the same problems. Good luck! BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon, Great to hear from you and Watergirl. This is a different job but same type of work. I've been there about 1 1/2 months. There are 3 people that order in my area and none were even questioned. I was targeted. Why don't know. The one who accused me told me that my co-worker called in to avoid her questioning and I found out that she didn't call in--one example of the lies. Found out the big boss didn't know about any of this and was not happy. The big boss is out a lot sick and haven't been able to talk with her. I wrote out a letter/statement detailing everything to give to her. It's bad to have 3 days of pay taken over nonsense. This could have been cleared up in about a day. Even less really. This has blown-over and I recover fast. I'll prob stay until I get some medical issues of my own cleared and paid. Just stuff I need to catch up on. Do you think the dust will settle in the meantime. What I'm asking is the general condition there as things progress. I'll prob be there 6 more months. Watergirl your reading helped a lot. People can seem helpful almost innocent and then their true colors show. Don't know why this person is still lying. You called her a snake, yes she makes it up as she goes. I just smile and laugh. Their responsible for their behavior and relationships.

• Hi Daliolite - checking back in with you. Has the dust settled at work? I start my new job next week (possibly the week after) but just found out today there are already management changes. Wondering how it might affect me. The only constant in life is change!!!!

• Dorothy Parker said the only constant is Taxes and death! What job did you take Watergirl? I have been too busy surviving JANUARY! What a challenging month! The calendar should have posted a circus pic above that one. I don't get a very permanent vibe about your new job.....in fact before you even start CHANGE will definitely be the theme. I see it morphing into a whole different direction than you expected. I don't see you suffering too much emotion over it though and being stuck anywhere is not in the cards at all this year. Your momentum energy is high . Funny cos just now I'm hearing that old before your time Motown song......"my mama told me....you gotta shop around" Your mantra will be....just kick some dirt on that sheet and move on. I'm also seeing a circle of some kind in your life....somehow either career wise...a relationship or both you find yourself thinking...did I just make a weird circle? It will be temporary and actually a feel good event because whatever it is will mirror your progress and self esteem will be positively highlighted...I 'm getting this as divine encouragement earned and meant to feed this year's "moving forward" energy. I also see some trickster activity very soon or very recent....the humorous kind that as well puts you in a positive place of isn't it great to be me?......the magic of living a Spiritual life. Really Watergirl, this is a going with the river flowing with you year. Much more freedom and less struggle of trying to swim against the current. Also, you may have been getting partnership cards or messages. Another trend for the moving ahead energy......outside help in a sincere way. You got to run with this! Lucky you....you earned this!

• Blmoon, answered you on my other thread 🙂

• Watergirl18, Ended up quitting that job. Gave myself permission to. Your reading helped. I need to have my own business and working on it, front and center. I'm not any stronger because of it, just tired of working for the other person. So, wish me luck and I'll check back in.

• Daliolite, happy to hear you let that one go. I understand all too well the feeling of wanting more autonomy - tired of working for someone else. At least you have an idea of what you want to do - that is a huge step. I am not there yet, which is why I'm still working for "the man" 🙂 Wishing you the best of luck and please do let me know how it goes...