Remember those Forum changes? They're so close!

• To our patient, loyal, passionate forums members:

We're almost there! Our new, fun, and functional Tarot.com forums are right around the corner. There have been a lot of hours dedicated to building, organizing, breaking, and fixing the new forums to get them just right. Thank you so much to those of you who participated in our survey. We can't wait for you to enjoy all the features you've requested!

We're working on the final tweaks as we speak, which can come with a few curveballs. This means that we'll be able to share the exact March 2018 release date with you in just a few weeks. At that time, we'll give you some How To's and go through the benefits and tools that the new forums will provide. But I'll give you a little taste of what to expect:

Some things will stay the same…

All of your posts, comments, and threads will be transitioned over. We wanted to make sure that you wouldn't have to start all of your conversations from scratch!

Your username will stay the same! So your fellow forum members will continue to recognize you and you'll be able to maintain your reputation.

Some things will improve…

The Tarot.com team has assigned an admin and given them ample time to monitor and contribute to the forums! We are dedicated to ensure this transition is easy for everyone.

We are goin’ mobile! Our new forums will be mobile optimized, so you'll be able to post, comment, and engage on the go without being stuck to your desktop.

Spam will be much easier to moderate and remove. We recognize that this has been a long-time issue with the Tarot.com forums and your number one complaint. The new forums will be able to recognize spammers when they attempt to post and will make it easier for the admins to clear them out if they sneak through.

Navigating will be a breeze! There will be easier, more efficient ways to get to the thread and post that you're looking for. You'll be able to tag the members you want to address so threads can be more conversational.

Your profile will have you dialed in. You'll be able to choose your likes and interests to recognize when new topics arise, as well as personalize your avatar or profile picture.

There will be alerts and notifications available to let you know when a thread has changed, a

member has replied to your post, you've been tagged, and more. Now you won't miss out!

We're so excited to share these new forums with you! You guys have been so patient while we work through this process, and we're very thankful to have you all as members. Stay tuned for a release date! We'll let you know as soon as we're sure, and in the meantime please feel free to respond with any questions, concerns, comments and conversations you might have around this.

Thank you!

• Wonderful - thank you!

• Get ready for the countdown because we have a Forums due date to report! We plan on the new Tarot.com Forums to go live on March 27.

We're so close! To help ease the little bit of wait time we have left, check out this "Forums: How to Use" article that takes you through the steps of the new tools and benefits that the forums have to offer -- with screenshots included...

For desktop: https://www.tarot.com/service/forums-how-to

For mobile: https://m.tarot.com/service/forums-how-to

I'm here to answer any questions you might have! Enjoy. 🙂

• Hi Admin, is there a version specifically for tablets (iPad, android)? Thanks.

• @znl Currently, our tablets are defaulted to see our desktop version. Unfortunately, our site doesn't have a high volume of tablet users, so right now we've made our site 'responsive' so that the pages will adjust to different sizes.

But making a tablet specific view is something we've talked about and considered, so I can bring this feedback to our Marketing team!

• UPDATE: The forums date has been pushed due to a pressing issue that requires our limited engineers' attention. We plan to have them go live on April 6th!

• Thank you admin. It would be really nice to feel comfortable in here again​. I've not been here much. Thanks for your effort.

• Hi Admin. Thanks for the info. I have already been using the desk top on tablet. I will continue. Good luck for the launch.