Your Manifesting Success Quiz

• Your manifesting success can be revealed by your answers to four simple questions. The most successful manifestors have been found to achieve a high score on this quiz. What's your score and what do you need to improve in order to manifest everything you want?

Quiz by Jeannette Maw -

Hold in mind what you want to manifest. Could be dropping ten pounds, doubling your income, finding true love, finding the perfect pet to adopt, writing a best seller – whatever you want.

With that target in mind, answer each of the following four questions using a 1-10 scale as indicated for each question:

1. Are you happy? I know we all have our moments, but in general overall, how happy are you?

Answer between 1-10, with 1 being ‘my life sucks’ and 10 being ‘life is ridiculously good.’

2. Does your goal seem believable? Does your desire seem within reach, or is it a big stretch to believe in?

Answer between 1-10, with 1 being ‘extremely far-fetched’ and 10 being ‘easy peasy!’

3. How long have you wanted it? Does this desire still feel fresh and new, or are you tired and frustrated from wanting it for so long?

Answer between 1-10, with 1 being ‘seems like forever’ and 10 being ‘this is exciting and fun.’

4. Is it important? How big a deal is this manifestation to your well-being? Does it feel like your life will be over if this doesn’t happen, or are you creating this just for kicks?

Answer between 1-10, with 1 being ‘my well-being depends entirely on it’ and 10 being ‘it’d be super cool, but nothing to lose sleep over.’

Next add up your scores from each question.

Once you’ve got your final tally, refer to the results below to find the prediction about the likelihood of your successful manifestation:

Prediction:

0-12 A vibrational intervention may be in order. We’re talking hard core vibe rehab. You are not on the path to effortless success. Time to redirect!

13-20 It’s do-able, but you’ve got some hard work to do. Miracles have happened in worse cases, so don’t give up!

21-30 Mild tweaks will speed things up – but you’re on the right track. Yay!

31-40 You’re home free, my friend! Enjoy the journey – your wish will be here in no time!

And I hope you know to never take anything anyone says about your likelihood of success to heart! (Unless, of course, you got top scores. Then of course you can believe this prediction.) But seriously, don’t let me or anyone else tell you what’s in store for you. You’re a conscious creator! You call your own shots! Don’t forget it.

But the point of this predictive quiz is … not so you can let someone else look into their crystal ball and tell you whether it’ll happen or not, but so you can see the elements that work for you and against you. Here’s what I mean, question by question:

If your overall life isn’t already mostly pleasant and easy to enjoy, that will hold up your progress. Feeling frustrated, sad, resentful, etc. makes you a vibrational match to more things that feel like that. So good news comes from feeling good first. Make a point of engaging an appreciation or gratitude practice or developing a focus for what’s going right rather than wrong, and you’ll stack the manifesting deck in your favor!

When your desire seems like a long shot, your low belief sabotages easy success. You can learn to believe that what you want is possible, the same way you learned to believe everything else – practicing new thoughts.

If you’ve been working on this desire for a long time, it can be hard to think about it without activating the absence or the longing of it. Practicing the vibrations of satisfaction and fulfillment can help further this one along. So can loosening your grip on strict reality.

Lastly, if it seems really important that this thing happen because life can’t be good without it, that attachment messes up your vibration. Remind yourself regularly that life is already good anyway, and that you’ll be fine with or without this goal. Set yourself other goals so that all your eggs aren't in the one vital basket. There are plenty of other places to play and ways to enjoy life! This thing you’ve got in mind is not the 'be-all and end-all' of your ultimate happiness. (Repeat as necessary!)

• INTERESTING! All my answers were sevens! I bet some days are better than others but yay I'm on track with my score. How was yours Captain? Thanks for sharing. Better than listening to the sound of crickets on this site!

• I think my biggest problem is keeping the dream fresh over time. Sometimes it can take a while for something to manifest, especially if it concerns a person, because the right conditions for manifestation can take some time to bring about. Like if your soulmate is not yet ready for you. But you just have to keep on believing it will happen. I think time can be the biggest test for manifestation. But if you really want something, you will not give up until you get it.