Taking requests for readings!

• Marishkaa, I have 7 cats and love them all. They each have their own personalities, they are beautiful cats. One (the mom) is 2 and the others are almost 1. I had 2 one yr sisters who got pregnant at the same time and delivered days apart. I decided this is their home so they are here. They're outside cats. One of the mother cats went missing couple of months ago. She liked to walk around the neighborhood and I think some dogs got her. I had all the females spayed. I have two crème colored Persians, 2 black, 1 black and gold, 1 orange Persian and the mom is black and gold. The younger black and gold made friends with my blue-tick coon hound. This dog used to chase them but since he's made friends w/her he's lost his desire to chase--pretty amazing. They all get along well so I'm glad I kept them all. I wanted to say that your readings are talking about the unhappiness/heartbreak. I just feel like that is contributing to your health. Is there anything else I can help with.

• Hi Daliolite, to answer your question. I have to say yes to both your questions (about learning and also being stubborn). 😞

Does it seem in any way that I will be able to make the transition and be successful. The new learnings?

So wonderful to read your kitty stories. It brought a smile to my face. Xxoo.

• Animals make us happy, but i can't now get a new cat, i am afraid, don't want to feel again this pain in some years.

Daliolite, just one more thing, yiu said " I feel like critical words come into play in your departure". Did you mean that someone will critisize me and i wi drcide to leave? Or is it about past or present - about arguments? As you mentioned that you do not predict.

• znl, There is a post I did ahead of these. Don't know if you read.

• Marishkaa, Are there critical words coming from friends and assoc or is this something you fear.

• There are both Daliolite. I had a quarrel in past and i think i also fear this.

• Hi Daliolite, yes, I did read. I was just answering your question and was wondering if there was more. Thanks again. Xo

• Hi Dal, going thru some rough times, almost died, still recovering, love life is chaotic, work is good.

My past is coming back to haunt me or to finally learn some lessons don't know which. Would appreciate a reading. Thanks

• Piscesgirl4life, Hi, was wondering if you're still here. I'm ready to start.

• MariaPisces, will start as soon as I can. Waiting on piscesgirl4life.

• Hi Daliolite, how are you? It's good to see some familiar "faces" on here.

I've been unable to join the Forums until now due to the restructure and a stuff up with my login details, but finally I'm able to post!

I'd love a reading from you, when you can. I'm feeling like I'm at a crossroads and with that, everything that has been niggling from my past has come up to be dealt with, from financial difficulties (what's new in my life sigh lol) to minor health problems; aches, pains, that sort of thing.

Spare me not! I'll take the truth, no matter how harsh it is.

I hope all is well with you 🙂

Moonie

• Hey Daliolite, yes I'm still here. I'd greatly appreciate a reading.

• Thank you, Daliolite for readings!

• Ok Moonie, I have a couple ahead and will start yours.

• Marishkaa you're welcome!

• Piscesgirl4life, Will start yours soon.

• Okay Daliolite, thank you.

• Piscesgirl4life, Want to ask a couple of questions first. Was there a separation/distance with your family or parents. Perhaps a lack of help or financial stability from family. Did you feel or did your parents feel distant from you. I feel like your reading has to do with career but need you to answer those questions for me. Thanks.

• Well there is no distance between my parents when it comes to location/where I live, but I have been distant from them emotionally and whatnot. I don't have a close relationship with them. I've always been really reserved. I'm not close with any of my family members.

I live with someone whom I was in a relationship with for almost 6 years. We aren't in a committed relationship anymore, but we still love and care for each other and we will always remain friends. You said you feel like my reading has to do with career. I haven't worked in the last few years due to what my mental state/mental health was like. The guy I've been living with has been the financial provider. For months now I've been putting job applications in since I'm ready to work again. I had an interview for one job a month ago, I felt really good about it, but I haven't heard back from them. I really thought I was going to get that job so it's a little disappointing.

• piscesgirl4life, Ok, I'm not done with your reading. I like to wait until I'm done until I get more info. It's ok.