Career Reading Please!

• Hello,

I've been struggling to try and find a new job. it's not that I'm super unhappy where I am, as I love the people that I work with. However, I have been at the same company for many years, and I want something else that will help me grow and learn in a different environment. Pay growth is also important as well. I have had some phone interviews, and lots of reject letters, but I know I'm qualified to be in a better position. I was told earlier this year in a reading that I would have enormous career growth, but I haven't experienced much. I do not feel like I'm failing at these phone interviews, as in fact they really like me. But in the end, they want to offer me lower positions than what I am currently doing, or something else happens where they go with another candidate.

I'm just wondering if I'll have a breakthrough in the near future?

Thanks in advance!

• I'm not a psychic, but I do want to wish you the best. Im sure you are very frustrated right now, understandably but it sounds like you are being really proactive and diligent in your search. 🙂 That's half the battle. Best of luck, stay positive 🙂

• thank you so much!! I truly appreciate all the support I can get!!

• Hi ScorpVirgo,

I'm also not a psychic, but I can relate to your situation.

It's possible that the circumstances are meant to help you stand your ground and to be firm in your worth - in the absence of external validation. Eg knowing that you are doing your best and you deserve the job/remuneration that you want - and that a suitable opportunity will come in due course...and that you don't have to settle for less. Perhaps it's also helping you develop certainty about what you want and what is important to you.

There are times when we 'miss' opportunities - and it's not a mistake or anything we did, but just divine intervention helping us to stay on track.

Hang in there, mate. I know it's frustrating, but it sounds like you're doing your best.

Hope someone can give you a reading and see what's on the horizon.

Take care!

• I have been seeking the job for two years but helpless, but I never give Up! As a job finder, we all need to keep great motivations. My goals are still large to do something big 🙂

Mortal Kombat X Quilted Vest

• Instructive supplies might vary somewhat depending on the corporation, the region you wish to labor and your preceding employment knowledge. Coupon code boston proper

• I want to thank you all for sending me such wonderful positive vibes. I wanted to update you all on what's been happening. I received an offer for a new position, and it's something that I am super excited about! It's going to catapult me into a really great organization that believes in growth and grasping full potential! I start at the beginning of the year, and I'm anxious to see where it takes me. Thank you all again. It truly appreciate you!

• Congrats ScorpVirgo!

This makes me smile. So glad for you - such wonderful news and a great start to the new year 🙂

All the best in your new job and take care!