Tarot Nick - Reading please

• Would you mind a reading for me please if you have the time. My life is falling apart and not sure how, where and when. Thank you in advance.

• TG, I hope that Tarot Nick is still around to answer you.

Meanwhile I hope you don't mind me giving my impressions since you sound like you need some immediate help.

I feel you have given too much of your life to other people and not enough to achieving your own dreams. People who need help tend to seek you out, but too much of this giving to others is very draining, especially if they don't give back to you. They can steal your energy and manipulate your good kind caring nature so that you feel, exhausted and spent. It can leave you feeling used and resentful too. Family, your home and your friends are important to you and for you, but you mustn't allow those closest to you to take over your life completely. I feel that it's time you lived your life according to your own dreams and needs and goals. Take some risks. Live a little. And much sure you are getting enough sleep because a lack of it can trigger weight gain and mood swings.

What do you really want to do with your life? It's never too late to fulfill yourself.

• Taureengirl,

This is what I picked up

There is something you completed, feels good about

Don't question who you are, you know you are good and can accomplish what you need to do

But that means you have to put out a lot of effort, if you just do bare minimum than it won't work

Figure out why you are restless and need change

There is fighting and conflicting ideas

There is upheaval, and then a tendency to become stale or stuck

Peace will come just give it time

And you will succeed but you have to work for it

There will also be set backs or stumbles...watch money

Keep an open mind, you are not going to listen to good advise, it may not be something you want to hear, so try to look at things from all views and work the best route

You will work it out, it may not be as smooth as you would want, but trust yourself to do the right thing and make it happen

Hope that helps

Nick

• Thank you Nick. Thing is i want to get out of the relationship i am in. I feel used and abused, but not sure whether its for the best. Thanks for your input, it really helps.

Love and light

• TheCaptain, thanks a lot for your input. I really appreciate it a lot.

This part "They can steal your energy and manipulate your good kind caring nature so that you feel, exhausted and spent. It can leave you feeling used and resentful too" is so so true.

Thanks once again for taking the time.

Love and light