Captain, I an drawn to your guidance, Please!? :)

• Hi Captain!

I have read some of your topics and postings with other friends, and you are so in depth and seem very in tune. I am not one to ask, but I strongly feel that a reading, reflection, future potential, current situation....any or any advice about the current relationship I am in would truly help me in this very difficult time in my romantic relationship with Scott. I have been a member since 2005, and strongly believe in the power of the universe and karmic energies. It has always been a part of me, since I was young.

That being said, I hope you will be able to find some time and give me your reflections on him, myself, us together, our current, or future....ANYTHING....I can't wait to hear your guidance.

I don't know what info you need, but I can give you our basics to start for now:

--Jennifer Ann McDonough (everyone calls me Jen, but I sign my name Jennifer on official documents)

February 15, 1980

10:05 am

Orange, NJ (Eastern Standard Time)

Female

--Scott Mayhew

September 28, 1957

3:04 am

New York, New York

Male

I look forward to hearing from you!

• This relationship has a fiery nature, meaning that the wellspring of energy it produces can be used either constructively or simply left to flood out of control. Thus, the matchup can be characterized as a continual struggle on Scott's part to 'harness' your irrepressible energies, rather like a jockey trying to tame a wild horse in order for them both to win the race. Your moods Jen can swing from high to low for no reason; this is a result of living in too heightened a state. It is important for you to understand that sometimes discipline and limits have great value and that Scott can help you to channel your dynamic energy positively rather than negatively. If the two of you are successful at this 'harnessing of energies' and the necessary discipline can be imposed on the relationship, the two of you can be highly effective in bringing your energy to a wider public; in the best-case scenario, the result will be a merger of Scott's technical know-how and your creativity. But he mustn't try to break your spirit, simply help you control it when necessary. If you are unsuccessful, battles between you will rage, with neither side prepared to compromise.

In a love relationship here, there is a hint of the idiosyncrasy of which the two of you are capable. Unusual, even peculiar practices or behaviours may well emerge here, which the two of you may accept as normal but which society, if made aware of them, would frown on as kinky or bizarre. No matter how far the two of you are apt to explore less-travelled roads, however, you rarely will cause any serious harm, either to yourselves or to others. Your pursuits are not restricted to the physical plane by any means but may well emerge in intellectual or even spiritual practices. Marriage here can be based squarely on one such field of practice, which may involve an ideology or a social or political group to which the relationship devotes its energies. Success of the relationship will depend on how willing and amenable (and how far) you Jennifer are prepared to allow Scott to go in playing a commanding or guiding role. You want to be treated equally and fairly and, if you can accept his guidance in certain matters where he may know more or have more experience, then the result can be an increasingly effective relationship. Should he however abuse his position of influence or should you feel he is pushing you too hard or not listening to you, the relationship will flounder and may even break. There is a delicate balance to be negotiated here. You both have much to contribute in your own ways and you both need to have an input into the relationship. You must both listen carefully to each other and try to maintain equality whenever possible. Keep any wilder energies under control. Flaunt who you are but respect other people's preferences too. You both tend to walk on the wild side in relationships, but you both can fall deeply in love when meeting your match here. You must avoid self-destructive behavior however and devote your energies to whatever fills your relationship with meaning and purpose.

Jen, you love adventure and variety in your relationships and you are more than likely to have numerous sexual partners in your wild days, sometimes at the same time. This can get you into all sorts of sticky situations. It is important for you to learn coping techniques to deal with your emotions and mood swings. If you can become more self-disciplined, you have it within you to commit to one person, as long as that person is as willing to experiment and to have fun as you are. What you want most essentially is to receive love. Your need to experience the loving energy of others is nearly insatiable. To successfully bring this energy into your life, you need to first give love by cheering people up - you know how to use the limelight to make others happy. By exercising your creativity to contribute to the happiness of others, you create an 'audience' or a peer group that will support you, accept you, and love you. The best barometer for being 'on track' is the applause and approval of others. In the process of giving happiness - as long as you stay in alignment with your own humanitarian ideals - you gain the reward of knowing you are an important participant in the stream of life.

2015 for you is all about delving inward. While you may see yourself functioning fairly “normally,” this is a year where you’ll be heavily involved in deep inner work. It’s a spiritual year - meaning you’ll have many opportunities to assess your sense of spirituality, however you define it. This is a year where your faith and trust will be tested. You’ll feel as though you want to retreat from the static of the outside world. You’ll feel more quiet and introspective than usual, so don’t let that surprise you. This is a year of introspection and reflection, a time to analyze your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year, you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you in 2015, as this is a year when big thoughts and ideas can materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson is to learn to be alone without being lonely, to enjoy your own company. By the end of this year, you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency. Your mission in 2015 is to explore the true nature of your personal power, your relationship with money, and your true desires about manifesting in the material world. Do the groundwork that you can put into action next year, which will be terrific for getting ahead in work, career or study and all money and material matters.

Scott bores easily but you (with your lively energy) should be more than able to keep him interested. He seeks personal fulfillment through affairs of the heart, indulgence of the senses and the pursuit of beauty in all its forms. He is also highly imaginative, charming and sensitive, with a strong desire to bring harmony and beauty to the world. He is a master at the art of flirtation and seduction and may often be surrounded by admirers. In a relationship, he can also be a master of the art of manipulation, and is as capable of inflicting pain as he is of giving pleasure. Having said that, when he meets someone with whom he doesn’t feel the need to play power games, he can be a loyal and dependable partner. Essentially what he wants most in life is money. He wants to accumulate financial resources and material possessions to gain a sense of comfort and stability so he can begin to really 'live'. To achieve this, he needs to be willing to form partnerships with others, finding those who have similar values and resources (money or talent) that they can share with him. If he uses his energy to enhance his partner/s' energy, truly linking with the other/s as a team rather than maintaining a sense of separation ("my money - your money, my resources - your resources") the result can be great financial rewards for all involved. With the contractual understanding that he will get a percentage of the profits, he is are free to focus on enhancing his partner’s energy and power in ways that increase the success of the team. He is better off asking his partner what is fair, because others appreciate him more than he values himself.

2015 for Scott is a year of completion, of unraveling, of letting go of the old to make space for change. This change can be somewhat dramatic and tumultuous; possessions, relationships, job, geographical location, spirituality, health. It’s all under review this year. This is the year that’s inviting - oh, let’s be honest, it’s forcing him - to move on to an even more expansive cycle in his life if he chooses to let go and allow what’s no longer serving him to fall away. This is also a year where he can revel in the successful culmination of all that he's been working toward for the past eight years. It’s going to be a matter of evaluating what’s finished and no longer necessary for him and then moving forward without a safety net. It's like people who are in a relationship that’s over with, and yet they won’t get a divorce or break up with their partner until they have another love interest waiting in the wings. Well, metaphorically speaking, 2015 won’t allow Scott to put things like that off. He must break off whatever thing or person in his life is not working for him, and then manage and master that empty space of nothingness for a while. He’ll need to integrate the active, initiating energy of the year with his intensely emotional need for letting go. He will encounter lessons surrounding his sense of empowerment. He’ll be met with pivotal opportunities to learn deep lessons and move into the new 'him'. His way must be clear and his life free of 'clutter' for the new beginnings, the whole new chapter of his life that is coming in 2016.

• I have to say THANK YOU!! Your reading was amazing and really put things into perspective for myself and my relationship with Scott. He lives with me, and life and future is really unknown. I have followed what I was feeling in my heart and have been taking the time to retreat and work on myself and personal growth.

As I approach the new year, I feel anxious...this year has felt like so much has changed and nothing has changed all in the same.

If you could please give me a reflection on the next 6 months for me....just me...and what ever you see...weather it be career, life, love, spirit, etc....I feel a little lost in my future direction, and I don't want that to lead me to become stagnant or fearful.

Thank you for your time and your wisdom!

Peace and happiness always,

Jen

Jennifer Ann McDonough

2/15/1980

Birth Time: 10:05 am

Birth City: Orange, NJ

• Like I said above, 2016 for you will be all about your career and material matters. It will be a good time to ask for a promotion or change your current position or even take up a whole new career. You didn't say what you do now but there are three sides to your personality that you could try to satisfy through work - your wildly physical side, your creative side, or your love of nature. You have the ability to master skills quickly, using your enterprise and ingenuity to raise a skill, craft or project to undreamed-of heights, so a new career change should not be hard for you.

The main challenge you need to work on is to pay more attention to details and learn self-discipline without it crushing your wonderful spontaneity. You are prone to mood swings, so it is important for you to learn coping techniques to deal with your emotions. You would certainly benefit from mind-body therapies such as meditation, yoga or tai chi, as these disciplines would help you slow down and calm down. As far as diet is concerned, you need to watch out for food allergies and insensitivities; vigorous exercise, preferably outdoors, will help work off some of your manic energy. Wearing, meditating on or surrounding yourself with the colour blue will help stabilize your mood, bringing calmness and a sense of promise. You need to live or work in loving, harmonious, and natural surroundings in order to balance out your emotions.

Right about your current age, you will become much more assertive, so you should channel that dynamic energy positively rather than negatively. Understand that sometimes discipline and limits have great value. Details and the routine that often accompanies them are unavoidable in human existence; to ignore them is often to ignore something truly special. To create good luck for yourself, you must avoid self-destructive behavior and devote your energy to whatever fills your life with meaning and purpose. Naturally, this follows after you have decided what actually DOES have meaning and purpose for you. 2015's reflective vibes are perfect for working this out - but you will have to slow down and contemplate your life deeply for that to happen.

Jen, you are full of vitality, adventure and fun. You like to walk on the wild side of life, and have great enthusiasm and ingenuity, especially when it comes to exploring novel things. When faced with a challenge, it is impossible for you to sit on the sidelines; you have to jump in and offer a solution - your solution. You like to experience or investigate just about anything. You have a very unique spin on the world. You are creative and likely good at writing or other expressive arts, and you also have a strong business sense. Forgiving and tolerant, few people so easily accept others for exactly who they are as you can. You are also very perceptive and pick up on all the subtleties of human interaction.

2016 for you is a year of power and accomplishment. Actively seeking to expand, taking educated risks, and moving forward are highlighted. This is a year of opportunity, particularly in the material and business world, and opportunities need to be seized. It's not a year to find a new love partner, simply because the focus is on the material world and your place in the world. This is a problem-solving year in which you can expect real, tangible results. Advice - take action, plan ahead, seize opportunities. There will be good humour, enthusiasm, and spontaneity in your approach to life in 2016. 2015 at the moment is full of confusing vibes (for everyone), but things will become clearer in the next few weeks, so do nothing until then.

the vibes of 2016 will help to ground your thinking and turn your thoughts to practical considerations. Advances in intellectual and mental pursuits are likely, as you will make steady progress that has long-lasting results. It's a good year in which to get organized, to do detail work, and to prepare for the future. Work done during this period in your life will have tangible results in the future. Relationships with younger people in your life will also be solidified. This is a good year for teaching, explaining, and informing. You will be more competitive and creative. You will be more able to express yourself clearly this year, and better able to see patterns, designs, and the bigger picture. Something big is in the works regarding your love life or social life. While love relationships can be exciting and passionate this year, there can also be some combativeness and inflamed feelings, however since you may not have your attention focused on other people so much.

In 2016, you will certainly be going your own way and discovering new ways of expressing yourself socially. You will be especially magnetic, attracting people and projects to you. However, watch for combativeness when cooperation may be more appropriate. You will be better able to focus your energy and interests, and this benefits your productivity. Changes in direction and focus are likely, and a brand new project or personal interest can be in the works for 2016, though it mightn't happen until the end months of the year or early 2017.

Think on this for next year or for 2017 which will be about endings and releasing anything or anyone you don't need in your life anymore - you need to be with someone who is not subject to the same turbulent, torturous fears of giving up independence or self-reliance as you are. Part of you would always rather be the child than the parent but equality in a relationship is what you should be looking for. You need the sort of partner you always run away from and not someone who will fill the role of father and will discipline you (when you should be disciplining yourself) or who will disagree with you. You don't have to always play the rebel child. Making a connection with someone more able than you to handle intimacy and the responsibilities of a love match will show you how to have a mature, adult relationship.

• The above post was not sent by me. To use my photo with it is fraudulent and despicable tactics. Any person who would offer such a service in this fashion is a con artist. This site needs to close its security holes.

• This post is deleted!