Hey Astra 2.0

• Hi Astra,

It's Danceur again!

How have you been?

You know something, when I think back to the conversations we had over the years, I realize you were and are really ahead of your time and connected to your higher self. You were describing thoughts and concepts that many of us cannot comprehend yet. It must be frustrating for you sometimes, to share your insights and either not be understood or acknowledged. Tell you what, I learnt a lot from you. But it's taken years for me to recognize the significance of some of these things to my own journey.

For instance, do you remember my ex, DG (of course you do LOL). For the longest time, I found it hard to deal with how I felt vs the reality. But I'm coming to see that the love I felt/feel is transcending into something on a higher plane. Maybe not quite unconditional love, since I do still miss him, and I still do wish for things... that I really shouldn't wish for - but I do now believe that love is still significant - even in the absence of a relationship or a means to express it. That the concept of time and space is not quite sufficient to fully explain the far-reaching effects of love (or perhaps feelings and thoughts in general).

I don't know if I ever alluded to it before - maybe I didn't use the label then, but I believe DG is one of my soul-mates. It explains the resonance I feel. I don't know a lot about him, because our ties are so distant, but I do sense we are going through some of the same lessons in life. With my injury woes, I've had to make the decision to stop dancing (hopefully not for too long, but for a good while). With that door closing, I'm feeling impulses of new ideas, opportunities, avenues to explore, whether in treatment options or in terms of possibilities I can look in once I'm feeling better. DG is also similarly indisposed with an injury and being forced to re-evaluate his life and his career options.

I did not get the guy, and it's hard that I still care about him, but there is a greater purpose to how things have played out. None of how I feel is wasted.

t's been a tough few years for a lot of people. I don't know much about astrology, but I suppose it's because of the whole Saturn in Scorpio thing. I remember you have a Scorpio moon. I'm a Scorpio Sun with Sagittarius moon/rising - so now that Saturn in in Sagi - it feels like I'm being tested again and again.

Anyway, enough about me... I'm really curious about you and how you've been doing. You don't need to tell me if you don't want to. Just anything you feel like sharing.

Take care!

Danceur

• Hey Danceur

Nice to hear from you and catching up a little!

Yes yes yes you expressed that perfectly, I do agree with you about that higher love concept, that is exactly right if you ask me. And is what we are all trying to reach I think. Where we can transcend out of the "stories" of our lives on Earth a litte, and connect with one another in a purer(?) way, in some hidden realm I guess. That has taken me the longest time to understand and I am still working on it... but it does open doors to being able to stay in love with others who we have crossed paths with (should those paths part physically), in that misty place above... or something like that. I do feel like that is so important. Maybe we do connect with that higher version of one another that way. That in turn can really help calm the whole physical reality place, so I am not trying to force results in physical ways (boy has that one area got me into more trouble)... I can just relax and let the universe (or life) evolve me, and my life settings as is nice for all. Easier said than done I know, but you really sound like you really see that too! I learn a lot from you, it is really fun to hear how others like you are walking this out. I am trying to learn just like all of us.

I am doing well, life has simplified a lot for me, still no real direction yet in a career or anything, I have been out of work (employment anyway) for about 5 years now, so it almost seems normal! I still stay creative though and do put in the hours every day writing, mostly journaling sorts of things, and an occasional painting (art) effort not painting houses haha.... my art efforts are a strain though, not really something I would call "fun" though I do dabble some paint around once in a while. (I actually did a little painting this morning but it is pretty simple stuff any more, either random abstracts or this one was a few black lines and that was it!)

Not a lot else to report, I still keep an eye on this forum and like to see what other are asking about. I am not doing much in the way of readings any more, I still use the cards for myself, I think it is more of a learning tool than anything else. I am not so good at predicting the future, so that makes me not much use for the usual "reading" requests. How about you? Are you still using Tarot in your own path seeking?

That is a real bummer about that injury affecting your ability to dance, I know that has to be a challenge I know how much you love the dancing. Wish I had some way to wave a magic wand and make it all better... wouldn't it be nice if it was that easy!

I see you on the forum but I usually don't read through the messages unless someone has a request. Then I sometimes like to see what people are dealing with that prompts the reading requests... and they are so often mostly about relationships. Which is really where we all live I think... so important and sometimes so difficult for some reason.

Really great to hear from you! I always enjoyed listening to you, and whatever was going on.

best wishes for speedy healing for you,

astra

• Hi Astra,

I couldn't agree more 🙂 I think because we are physical beings, it's hard to see beyond what is material and manifested. We feel 'cornered' by the concept of time and space and urgency. Like if we don't do A & B by this time, we will never get this, that and the other - and we'll be left behind. I think we carry some form of that thinking in our psyche. We get very good at convincing ourselves that 'less than what we want' is 'exactly what we want' - because we don't see the manifestation of anything better. Yet. Basing our barometer on what see, instead of how we feel. Until we lose touch with how we feel.

I find it interesting that if we just take the time or age factors (or other constraints) out of things, our response might be very different. Perhaps we'd feel less inclined to do things or make decisions that aren't in our best interests. Particularly with love. Like you say, relationships seem to be the biggest bugaboo with a lot of us.

I do believe in this higher plane/higher self idea. That so much is happening beyond our physical selves. If I see through the lens of this realm, I think I'm exactly where I ought to be in life. Even though 'reality' shows a shoddy picture. But really, whose standards are we basing "the right way" on? And why do we need to follow anything but our own path?

It sounds like you're doing alright - it actually sounds wonderful 🙂 You're nourishing your soul. As long as you are happy and at peace - you're doing something right.

Actually, I don't read cards, Tarot or otherwise. It's just that I do find myself trying to make my own interpretations when someone has done a reading for me. Sort of like exercising my own intuition. We all have that to a certain degree. Sometimes I think all we need is a hug on these boards - to know that we are not alone in our struggles. Sometimes we just need some help to understand what we are going through. I know people primarily want definite answers - but I do think that just engaging people in dialogue and exploring perspectives is valuable too (even if it may take months/years for the messages to sink it).

Yes I wish you had that magic wand too. If I had that magic wand, I'd whisk myself away to a different existence altogether. And really just start over.

You take care Astra. I won't always be able to write you back but I'm always thinking of the best for you. Thank you so much for teaching me. I couldn't absorb the content until I was ready to, but were it not for you and others here patiently sharing, I wouldn't have grown as much as I have these last few years. It's still baby steps, in the grand scheme of things, and I still fall and have my low points, but at the back of my mind, I know we are all on the right track 🙂