Advice and possible outcome

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I am being shown to relax and not worry...abundance is coming your way.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Spirit says your journey to success is going inside yourself and solving the side of you that diminishes self worth and entitlement. You can be very cerebral at times.....have a strong mind and you are gifted in areas that require analytical thinking. This is very strong in your chart and at times it is a heavy gift because you also crave spontaneity and magic. Being sure footed and logical is both your strength and at times your obstacle. You often know too much and think too much......to avoid anxiety the side of you that works to survive will often lead you into small little chaoses to busy your mind.....you are always on watch.....worry about letting something slip. This is the part of you that does not trust yourself to protect. You think the worse often. Decisions are big for you and often without realizing it you are so unsure of being right that you freeze up and lose the time needed to go for it with full power. This is ok because often your goals are analytical and your true self knows better so failures are not bad. You need to approach your goals with more of a belief approach. Practice being impulsive and making quick decisions. Even little things like shopping.....don't overthink or talk yourself out of things and no regrets.........if a venture does not pan out it still teaches you about yourself and why you did not fit in. To get the most out of 2016 now is the time to be childlike but a child who feels safe! Spirit says you grew up too soon....responsibility was not fair to you. PASSION is your gift if you are open to receive this coming year. PASSION is not always orderly, it can be messy and scary but it is what your spirit craves. Your internal tug of war is safety versus risky passion. They can coexist......but require you lighten up on yourself....you are a perfectionist. If you can spend more time playing....doing joyful things that may seem childish for the next 6 months Spirit says May will offer a new career direction you had never considered. BLESSINGS! PS Gobble up any info about laws of attraction that fall in your lap. Pray for help everyday these next 6 months and all you need will come to you.........this is part of your "I am safe" journey.

• This post is deleted!

• Alenabrz,

Sorry I'm just returning to this...

I just got a quick impression and did get a strong sense of abundance coming your way. Abundance can mean different things! Also, I did not get that it was immediate and assumed it would be a while before you received an answer on your scholarship. Since that answer came so quickly and what I felt was in the distance but on its way, I do believe something good is still coming.

The advice to relax and quiet the mind is simple but sometimes extremely difficult for us cerebral people! Try to just focus on the end result and not the details of what, when, how.

Glad Blmoon got to you in my absence with such fabulous detail.

Take care,

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Alenabrz,

Ruts are difficult, I know. I feel like your rut is divinely guided. Your career and finances are not where your focus should be right now. Have you ever heard the expression, "wherever you go, there you are"?? Your job could change or a bunch of money could start coming in, but your life would not necessarily change unless something changes internally first. You are being guided to take some time to nurture yourself and take some time to replenish your soul. Your light feels dimmed and your energy feels low...time to brush off the cobwebs and polish it up!

Our physical, emotional, and spiritual energetic bodies are all intertwined and affect each other. A good place to start is physical exercise as it will help get your base chakra moving - this is where your rut begins, in the 1st chakra. This will also help with your emotional body and it will help to combat any depression.

Also take time to work through any losses or upsets that you may be holding onto which will also slow down your energy and create physical blockages. Strong guidance here to just look at things with clear eyes, face the truth and just let it go....and at the same time to just be good to yourself. Give yourself time to sit and breathe and think about what you really want in life. Give yourself some time to experience whimsy. Try new things, have fun, don't overanalyze just do and be.

I feel like if you can focus on these things for a while your energy will change, your light will begin to shine again and your rut will be a thing of the past. Have faith and patience with the process. If you can shift your focus like this - treat this as your new job - then I feel you will start to see changes in your life in the next 6 months or so.

Hope this helps,

WG

• This post is deleted!

• Keep up the good work you are doing and be good to yourself!