Is my ex coming back?

• i did a spread on spellspace.com and questioned about my love life. my ex was foremost on my mind, and i'm wondering if the cards are trying to tell me he's coming back? if anyone can help me out that would be fantastic. it looks like he is, but i've only been reading cards for a year. therefore i'd like someone who is wise with the cards to tell me what's going on.

the spread is a lot like a celtic cross but it has two cards for each position.

position 1 (the current situation; has three cards)- 7of wands, the magician, and the sun

position 2 (outcome of current situation)- the tower, 3 of pents

position 3 (past)- the moon, queen of wands

position 4 (what i'm feeling/thinking)- ace of cups, king of cups

position 5 (in immediate future, next several days)- hierophant, the empress

position 6 (how the cards see me)- king of swords, 6 of pents

position 7 (my current strengths)- knight of pents, the lovers

position 8 (advice for overall reading)- knight of wands, ten of cups

position 9 (final outcome)- 6 of cups, ace of wands

thanks in advance!

• seriously it would be cool of ANYONE could help me out. maybe junemoon again? you were great...

i'm just confused as all hell again. =/

• please. i know by intuition that my soulmate is around me. he's out there. he's so close. i want someone to tell me what's going on. i know the person i'm with now is not my soulmate. i'm young, but i just KNOW. i've had a strong intuition my whole life so i know whats up. i'm driving myself crazy....

• This post is deleted!

• ok thanks for nothing dude. i'm a little desperate here. thanks for getting my hopes up. i hate it when people spam.

• Okay, let me take a stab at this here, I can read cards but not that well yet..but here is what i think.

position 1 (the current situation; has three cards)- 7of wands, the magician, and the sun

Use your judgement. Take some risks. Overall the sun is a positive card.

position 2 (outcome of current situation)- the tower, 3 of pents

Things may not happen your way. You may need some help from the outside.

position 3 (past)- the moon, queen of wands

You may not be making the right decisions. You could have sucess.

position 4 (what i'm feeling/thinking)- ace of cups, king of cups

You want to start over with this man.

position 5 (in immediate future, next several days)- hierophant, the empress

To take a risk if you want what you desire, the outcome will result in relationship or marriage.

position 6 (how the cards see me)- king of swords, 6 of pents

Your a leader who likes to helps others.

position 7 (my current strengths)- knight of pents, the lovers

You have a lot of patience and your willing to do what it takes to get your lover back.

position 8 (advice for overall reading)- knight of wands, ten of cups

Avoid jealousy and conflicts if you want a happy relationship with him again.

position 9 (final outcome)- 6 of cups, ace of wands

You need to put the past behind if you want a new relationship with this guy.

The answer to your question is yes, he will come back to you. I answered the questions underneath the positions. So let me know if i'm right.

• i will thanks soooo much! i was getting hopeless there. the six of cups, the lovers, and the ace of cups have been haunting me lately. so, we'll see.