Taking a Few Requests to Channel Loved Ones

• I'm gonna take a couple days to clear the energy then will be back to channel for bugatigirl and the rest of the requests.

• My father in law passed of a heart attack so did my grandfather

• is there a message?

• do they show their presence so that I experience happiness and comfort?

• Brightmoonshine, I can usually channel energy, so (I feel) they are around. I discovered this "art" by working w/the sick, dying and elderly. I find their presence in signs and symbols. Psychics receive info in different ways. I believe you can pick-up on their presence. You may be unsure of what you are receiving. Look for re-occurrent signs. If you feel it's a sign or presence, have faith that it is. Wouldn't hurt to pray for a sign (as I do) or actually talk w/the departed family member. I do not talk to or with Spirit when I channel. I do talk w/my departed family members. Although we don't carry-on a conversation I have faith they hear me and I receive signs.

• Thank you so much! Daliolite, you are very kind. I will do that.

• Thanks Daliolite i will anxiously awaiting your reading

• Bugatigirl, Ok..

• Hi Daliolite, I am interested when and how you knew you are able to channel? Were you very young or was this a gift that you discovered at an older age. If you don't mind sharing. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. God Bless you for helping so many people.

• Bugatigirl, Right away got a feeling for two people prob parent figures who passed. I'm being drawn to papers, contracts, records something of that nature. For some reason the records are side by side. I was also thinking adoption, perhaps. There are so many ways I can interpret this writing. Could be two people liked to write. A child is being brought forth and don't think you mentioned a child in your request. A child is with a male parent figure who passed. The child passed in infancy and don't feel it was a miscarriage. Did someone break an arm. Also feels like someone passed while traveling. Feels like they might have passed behind the wheel and fell asleep. If so, it happened quickly. Is there a J name like James. Also, initials JC.

• Hi Daliolite, I have been out of pocket and just go a chance to review the posting. Both parents are still living but both sets of grandparents are deceased. Papers ? could that be legal papers? I prepare legal documents for my parents all the time, and i do have a relative that is deceased and was a lawyer. I have a younger brother that passed at infancy and his name started with a J. Johnny. As far as i know there isnt any adoptions in the family. Not known of anyone that passed in a car accident or broken arm. I am looking for guidance and was hoping to hear from anyone of them. Do you get that someone maybe adopted and we dont know? Thanks

• Bugatigirl, I'm getting an image that looks like the end of a pen. Calligraphy came to mind or writing something of that nature. I see things through signs and symbols. I usually get an impression from it. Are your grandparents buried side by side. I get the lawyer and writing. Well, they're bringing forth two documents and my initial impression was that there was something in them. Can you relate to documents on birth or hospital stay or possibly death. There was a feeling of adoption...but what do I know:) 🙂

• Bugatigirl, I was seeing a child or figure strapped in a car...

• Alenabrz, I'll start yours if you're still w/me.

• This post is deleted!

• Alenabrz, Give me a day or so...

• Daliolite, yes my grandparents are buried side by side. There are several people who are talented artist in my family but they are all still living. I am at a cross roads in my life and was looking to see if they had a message, something that might open my eyes to a certain situation. Thank you!

• Ok, no problem Daliolite!

• Bugatigirl, I guess you can say I practice the art of channeling. I don't know if I've got it down to a fine art yet. I feel that I'm able to show the presence of loved ones who've passed. I feel I receive signifiers that indicate this. Because of my personality I don't spend more than a day doing this. I work full-time, anyway. A tarot reading is a good source for help. I may in time spend more time communicating. Also, I feel that you can call upon your loved ones for help. I don't ask for much info as I want to let spirit communicate. Whatever question you have I'll try and meditate and see what happens. Is that what you want me to try for.

• Alenabrz, Your great-grandfather is showing me his face. I believe he was part of your life earl-on. He is showing me holding you. Is there any reason why I would be picking-up on insects like a spider. I'm seeing pom-poms. A girl w/pom-poms. Also, a dress. A dress is vague (I know.) Kinda makes me feel like someone sewed. Or there is a particular dress you can relate to. I'm seeing him and a woman whose departed w/him. I receive my info differently w/everyone I channel. I'm an empath and I FELT that he came from a different country or background. At least as we would perceive it nowadays in the US. Strong faith based feeling, as well. A heart is sent. It feels as though he had a hospital stay or recovery towards the end or somewhere in his background.