Taking a Few Requests to Channel Loved Ones

• Dmick59, Getting several impressions, maybe you can help piece them together. I feel like someone passed early-on. I'll try and interpret what I'm seeing...They're showing me seeing the wedding and the family. It looks like two in love, also. There seems to be a barrier so I'm interpreting the barrier to be the passing. Another interpretation was behind something like behind bars. I'm getting a book and someone that read to you perhaps at bedtime. At times, it seemed as though 2 passed together or closely in time. I feel like you remember the book. A bible is brought forth. I feel like someone sat right in front of a pulpit. I got images of a church. My printer just turned on and off by itself so if that's not reinforcement, don't know what is. Someone w/a heart condition and someone "under the care of" for an addiction. At times, felt like someone is living an edgy lifestyle, perhaps. I'm hearing...just didn't make it.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, As I was typing your response my printer turned on and off. Same presence. Did someone get married around Valentines or born around that time. Someone acknowledges the wedding.

• dmick59, When I channeled I felt as though there were several coming in at once which is common. I believe it's your dad who saw the wedding. There is a glass pertaining to someone that I don't know how to interpret. The friend that got married shortly after the death what did her original husband die from.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks!!!

• Dmick59, It's your dad that saw the wedding on Valentines. Valentines is the identifier so that you know. It seems it's a regular cup, however, while channeling for you was drawn to cups for some reason. I saw the steeple of a church.

• Brightmoonshine, Is there anyone in particular that you wanted me to channel.

• This post is deleted!

• most or my relatives passed godfather ,mother grandma,father in law , my beloved dogs,whoever wants to send me a message....thanks

• Dmick59, You're welcome and thanks to God for helping, as well.

• Brightmoonshine, Will start yours today.

• Hi Daliolite, I'd love if you could channel an ex boyfriend and friend of mine who had passed tragically 5 weeks ago. I appreciate that - thank you

• This post is deleted!

• Brightmoonshine, I have several dogs coming thru. The first impression I got was of travel. Didn't specifically have a feeling for who this was. Felt a father figure. Someone is coming thru w/a large nose, round eyes--felt it was a male figure, as well. I feel like your dogs were/are buried in your yard as I'm seeing a symbol in the backyard. Happy dogs. One in particular showed me a few times a very happy face. Retriever dog--I feel this one was well-trained by someone. I'm getting that someone was diabetic and lost limb/s due to this. I'm also getting that someone was diabetic but a heart condition is what they passed from. A dog was around someone when they passed. It also felt like someone passed then a dog shortly thereafter. Someone is showing me they passed and about 3 people around them. They were mourning or found this person and the person who passed saw this. One before the others. I'm also getting ducks, geese or chicks.. Do you understand this. It feels like someone has a background w/dogs and animals. Someone traveling or taking vacations is being brought forth. Strong presence with the dogs.

• Love you Daliolite! the dogs were my babies! I loved them so much two labs one passed with the three of us with him at home the happy dog face was my girl lab she had been very well trained and they are buried in my yard!my mom passed after my girl lab passed.The one traveling was my godfather and cousin he was a diplomat , are they ok, is there something they want me to know, I miss them very much and hope to see them one day , I just wanted to know if they are around me? because i feel them very close tome once in a while....

• Brightmoonshine, Was someone diabetic w/heart condition.