Taking a Few Requests to Channel Loved Ones

• Well she was a family friend, the best friend of my younger sister. She was murdered by her friend's ex boyfriend

• Asia118x, Ok, you want me to channel the best friend of your younger sister. I'll start now.

• Thank Daliolite! I would sincerely appreciate that!

• Asia118x, I haven't taken a full day on this but need to convey what I'm getting. Check back tomorrow, I'll try and channel thru this evening. She is ready to pass to the other side. I feel like her spirit has been here since her physical passing. There are many hearts around this girl. One thing that is abundantly evident is that she sends her love. Hindsight. She didn't see it coming although the signs were there. She doesn't hold any grudges. Mercy is being brought forth. Prayers are answered and heard. She has a heavenly family. Woman figure who is grieving. She's ok and there is love surrounding her. I feel like she was shot. I feel like she was shot from the back. You mentioned fallen. I'm getting fallen but it doesn't feel like this was the cause of the death. I also feel like the police had to go on tips to find her or who did this. Male parent figure is being shown prob in hosp or passed in hospital. Was or is sick. Remove the veil of grieving, she's ok.

• Asia118x, Addiction is being mentioned. Believe it's coming from the one who murdered her. At times during this channeling session it felt as though another was involved in this. I'm being shown that the addiction has ended (for now), anyway.

• WOW! Thank you yes Daliolite she was shot from the back by her friend's ex boyfriend. She was trying to protect her friends baby. The woman figure must be her mother and the male parent must be her father. Im not sure if her murderer who was dealing with an addiction or not but he did kill himself soon after. It is such a tragedy that it happened but I am glad to hear she is ok. I really do miss her very much and wish she could be here to meet my son but I am sure she is watching over him now. Thank you so much I really appreciate this!

• Asia118x, I'm glad I was able to channel for you. The thanks really is to God for helping.

• Brightmoonshine, Are you still here.

• Good morning , Daliolite, I have lost 5 close family members one was very connected to me, my life is presently at a stand still and I feel a very strong presence around me I am thinking it is him many yrs have past since he left this world . Why do i sense the presence and what is his message. Can you tell me ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT HIM.

• Leinida, I'm going in order, there's several ahead. I will get to yours. You'll have to check back. It normally takes me 1 to 2 days when I get to yours. I would love to channel for you.

• Brightmoonshine, I'm ready to start yours whenever I hear from you.

• Dmick59, Wondering if you're still w/me. Waiting to hear so that I can start or move on..

• This post is deleted!

• Hi,, Daliolite, Whenever you are ready , just take your time and wait till you Feel something coming to you. Thank you ................. Leinida

• dmick59, Do you feel like it's someone whose passed or a presence.

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, Ok, I'm pretty tired tonight so it looks like I'll start tomorrow.

• This post is deleted!

• Yes I am pretty much and I am hoping that I hear from someone, thanks Daliolite!

• Brightmoonshine, will start yours after dmick59.