Can someone do a general well being reading ? thank you

• looking for a general outline of what to expect in the future thank you

• Hi, I can do a reading for you. 🙂

If you've been looking to make something work, it will take a little while longer. I see that things have been less than ideal for you lately concerning a project or a certain group of people. You really want this "partnership" to work out. It shows me that you already know what you want, or it will become clear to you in the future of what you desire. You might also or will have your eye on someone that could be of some help to the situation. I don't want to say it's a young woman because a page can be any young person. But you feel like this person might be able to help. The cards also show me you being strategic in getting this person to help, i.e., clever thinking and being very careful what you say. The outcome card, 3 of Cups, shows me support and/or at least a good conversation going. You eventually will get the call rolling and it will be something positive.

Soulconfusion, please let me know if you have any questions about the reading and if it made sense to you. Thanks.

• I meant to say you will get "the ball rolling."

• hello epearite sorry I took this long to respond but I just now checked back to see if anyone did a reading for me ...... THANK YOU!! ...... yes the reading was relevant and made sense I think the page might be a male that I'm not totally sure of or trust completely cause I can't seem to figure him out or his motives ... and again thank you from the bottom of my heart

• No problem and I hope things work out for you!