Love spell

• Hello! My name is Alex, I'm from Australia! If anyone has a problem with love, health, money - write to me "moonex77@yahoo.соm". I kind of Indians who know and practice different rituals, charms, etc.

I'll be glad to help you!

• Well, nice to see someone offering some kind of help to talk and have relaxed sharing things together 🙂

• anytime 🙂

• Hi Alex

I just tried to email but it wouldn't let send for some reason! aI was wondering what kind of rituals etc you do.. I am going through a very tough time at the moment and feel as if I am on the brink of depression, my boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, we are trying to see if it works out again between us but I can sense he has emotionally checked out and he is distant so I fear that perhaps it might be truly over. Just feeling devastated about the situation, we live together which makes it harder so I dunno whether to move out or keep trying in case he changes his mind. I have no idea.

Thank you for listening man,

Kalli

My email is: kalli.ski@hotmail.com

• hey moonex there are lots of spells that can help you i believe you seek professional concern talk to these people http://www.spellgod.com/ i have had experience with these guys they can definitely help like they once they did to me