Reading on love life

• Needing some insight into my love life. I've been told my ex will come back. If so, will it work out or do I move on? Thank you.

• Hi espearite,

Here is what the Tarot cards are indicating. The short answer - you should move on, as there is a lot of stress and anxiety (9 of swords reversed and 7 of wands reversed), associated with this man, which is not a good indication of a healthy relationship. There is also a 4 of swords card, which means that you have to recharge your emotional and physical batteries before moving on, by having a good rest and spending some time in your own lovely company, getting the grief out of your system first. I can also see two other men on the horizon (Fire sign and the Earth sign men) - both of them seem to be good for you, but you have to resist the temptation of judging them by your previous experience, especially in relation to the Earth sign guy. In other words, don't be overly vigilant, don't be afraid to trust. Probably you'll end up with a fire sign man, though (the King of Wands). Stay positive and kind to yourself, whatever you do !

• Hi Voply, thank you for taking the time to read for me. I appreciate the advice and the insight. 🙂

• Dissertation writing is very difficult task for me, but I am doing my post graduation and everyone knows that dissertation is very, very important for post graduation students. Now my professor assigned us to start our dissertation writing, I am totally confused. I am looking for professional help from any of dissertation help service. Can I use online writing help? Is there any problem?