Could I please get a reading

• Reading for personal life, career, if there is a relocation in my future, will I ever find true love in my life.

birthdate is 4-17-66.

• I am still feeling you can make that move this year but you will have to harness the energy of the year to do it. 2015 is also the perfect time to meet someone wonderful, but you have to be prepared to put in the work to achieve both aims. You are being asked to look into partnerships of all kinds this year. It is time you began making relationships that are more beneficial to you than previously. Anything to do with diplomacy, dealing with people, networking, flexibility, communication, human relations, and cooperating/working with others will be lucky for you. This is a time to improve your abilities to work with others in a productive way and this can be difficult for you if you have chiefly worked alone in the past. Keep calm, cool, and pleasant. Any aggressiveness will cause problems now. You have to be prepared to take a chance and put yourself out there. Any new ideas, relationships, or projects that were begun in 2014 should either start to gel or it should become clear, through lack of energetic support from the universe, that you will need to release some emotional and mental blocks that stand in your way. It is possible that issues in an existing relationship will come to the surface to be dealt with. Follow your inner voice in matters of the heart and business because your intuition will be working well this year. It will pay off to circulate and impress people with your talents and abilities this year and to be balanced, sociable and intuitive. It is a time to cooperate and form new linkups with others, to have patience, lay your plans, and bide your time (for success is sure to come if you are willing to prepare and plan well), but not necessarily to take on any big projects that may overwhelm you with too many details - unless you can share the burden with someone else. Stop thinking of yourself as being alone or lonely this year. In 2015, you are well advised to rest, reflect, and gather knowledge for at least part of the time. Part of that process may be taking a well-deserved vacation or taking classes that are of personal interest to you without being overly demanding. You must take some extra time for yourself and focus on your needs and what really makes you happy.

This is a year to focus on your emotions and desires. Last year was a “me” year; this year is an “us” year. This will be a fairly slow-moving year designed to test and build your patience. Don’t expect anything to transpire at a rapid pace. Concentrate on intimacy and relationships, fostering appreciation for yourself and your loved ones, and speaking your truth gently yet firmly. The energy of 2015 for you is squarely focused on relationships and achieving harmony. This may be the year you feel comfortable asking others for help. The year demands dynamic action and a bit of self-centered achievement. It’ll be a delicate balance for you in 2015 but, with your drive and determination, you can do it! You may experience a degree of nervous tension during this period; the year will bring a tendency to emotional sensitivity and emotional extremes, including depression. Yet even as your emotions are stirred up this year, very deep relationships with another person (including marriage) will be more apt to occur. Think in twos this year in every way.

• PS. Look for a determined, sincere individual who is a bit of a worrier and a perfectionist to appear soon in your life; if you two can learn to compromise (and you can learn to reveal what you feel), this can be a passionate and rewarding union.

• Thank you