A rune reading for Gino26

• Hi Gino26

Hey, thanks for hanging in there, sri I missed that order u put in.

Here are some thoughts based on these runes I drew for you and your relationship interest person.

I drew three runes each. and then we can compare back and forth that way.

For you I drew

Sun

Gift

Water

and for him

Joy

Life

Nature

there were all very positive and happy runes! I got a really great feeling about the two of you.

You are the "sun" (sowelu) in the relationship, so that shows you have a really lovely connection with the source of life up there our beautiful sun. So in this relationship you could be really tuned into "life source" thoughts and feelings. Sharing that with him

To your Sun he responds with Joy (wunjo in the runes) so that is a really nice reflection of him back to you. I think in some significant way he is more the Moon to you in the relationship. He will be the one responding to you with joy and happiness! So that sounds like fun.

You are also the GIFT (gebo) in the relationship, and he answers to say LIFE (othila) to your gift, so those two work nicely together. That tells me that you are could be willing to give love and affection in pure love sense (one way without regard for it having to be a transaction, you know what I mean there?) so he should receive your love gift with joy and he makes that a part of his life. So I think that is an area that is nice for the two of you. You be yourself, and let him respond however he likes and that makes for nice relationships, right? Mmmm.

You are also WATER (laguz) in the relationship, he is NATURE (uruz). So that sounds quite potent to me. I would say that the two of you would be very physically compatible based on this.

it is kinda interesting too

the letter sequence I get with this

your letters are SGL

and his are WOU

so it almost sounds like you are SINGLE and he WOULD (something) so that sounds like something potent if you ask me

I get nice feelings about the two of you. Go out and play together and see what happens. I think you will find him pretty laid back and easy going, I think he really gets a super big kick out of you to be honest. Especially when you smile at him. That makes him happy.

Okay, well, there you go. Just my thoughts, and "maybe's" and it is all in the hands of heaven and the universe, anyway, right? yeah

best wishes Gino26

i'll check back later to see if you have any questions about all that

astra

• Hi Astra,

Sorry for the late reply. I was looking for your reading on the tarot forum.... Dha me stupid lol. Thank you for your reading and your time.

Were can i begin... This reading is a very hopeful one. I do feel that when i see him and we are together (not so often because of his job and that we live 100 k apart ) that he does miss me and he does get a kick out. I had a reading from a lady were i live at, and she also told me that things will change for the better and he will get more closer to me than we were.

Can you please explain what you mean about (t you are could be willing to give love and affection in pure love sense (one way without regard for it having to be a transaction, you know what I mean there?) so he should receive your love gift with joy and he makes that a part of his life.) Ive been wishing to be with him for years now. I do love him in the pure way. Hope my wish comes true. I might sound selfish but if you can can you do me a tarot reading too... pretty please??? don't say sorry about the order that i put in. its ok i had missed you on this forum and i started searching for you on the intrnet and then i found you. Anyway next time if your on there ill request one.

Thank you Effie