How is she and her whereabout

• My daughter of 24 years old has been missing for about 5 days now. I would like to know how is she doing with regard to the present situation & her health too. Where can she be and why she did she leave like that.. She has never done this before. Please hjelp! Thank you.

• What is her birth date, so we can pick up her vibes?

• And if you can post a photo of her, that would also help.

• She is born on 10.02.1991 at 17.29 hours.

• I have just sent u the photo and I hope you got it. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

• The Police has searched near where she lives, without success. The Police do not know exactly where to search for her. Would be grateful if you can let us know whereabout she is so that search party can be organised. Is she in the woods and where about it is? Is it any of the place where she had been before and does she knows the place well?Is it where there is a bridge which can be seen from the place she lives. Her place is called Gunnar Schjelderupsvei 33A, 0485 Oslo.Places like Sognsvann, Maridalen,Frysja, S Frognerparken og Storo-senteret. where she had been befores. Did she left by foot? Did she have her monthly local travel ticket with her? Did she travel on any public transport like the bus or train or tram? Can she be in any shelter ? Is she inside somewhere or outside? Is there any people around or near her? Colour of her clothes and what type she wears when she left home.

• I send a map where she lives where the green arrow pointed and the areas nearby.

• Hi glede, I feel like you should contact your daughter's friends, school / schoolmates if any or any work or living type situation. I hope she returns or contacts you ASAP. In the mean time, much strength to you.

• Hei znl, have done that. The Police had sent out public notification on her as missing person. It was published on 2 of the website newspapers, on Facebook group of missing person. Tq for yr concern and tips. Regards, Glede

• You must be so concerned. I send good thoughts for her and for you! Sounds like you are all doing all you can.

• Tq znl for your kind thoughts for her and me. Well as u know a mother would always do the best she can and by all means for the child. I am sitting on needles! I need prayers too. Your words are already a comfort to me. Once again tq!

• I understand how you must be worried and of course, prayers included.. Surround her and you with love. Ask for Saint Anthony's help in bringing her back to you safe and sound and Saint Michael for safety and protection for her until her return. Xx

• Glede, I haven't received anything from you - where did you send the photo?

• Thank you very much for your understanding and support and not forgetting your prayers too for her and me. By the way, can u kindly post Saint Anthony's prayer here for me, please. Thank u very much for keeping in touch and to know that you are there is such a great comfort when I am almost out of my wits. May God bless you. Regards, Glede

• Through the post here. I can try again now. So let me know at once if u have it or not.

• The Captain, here is the picture as requested

• The Captain, is it correct or usual to have the photo posted on the forum too? I thought it is only you who can see or have access to the picture.

• Here you go:

Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony

"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

I hope she calls ASAP. Xx

• Thank you very much for posting the prayer. May I ask you, is it correct that her picture appears in the forum or post here. I thought it was only The Captain can see the picture and no others.

My heartfelt thank for your presence here. It means a lot to me. God Bless You. Kind regards, Glede

• Yes Glede, if you post a picture in the forum everyone can see it. I am sending positive energy your way dear and pray your daughter comes home ASAP.