~Dream~

• Last night I had a dream about Budda. It was a concrete square or rectangle & in the front was a slot in the concrete to give money. I was watching people put their money in & the Budda would drop down in the sand & come back up. They explained to me that you tell him a wish & then go over to the tall statue to pray. So I went up & put $12 in the slot said my wish & it said you will be at peace soon & went down in the sand & came back up. I was walking over to the statue to pray & woke up. Does any one have any insight to this dream. I feel like it is spiritual although I don't know a lot about budda. Thank you. Love & Blessings ~D

• I feel the number '12' that you paid the Buddha was important. According to numerology, the number 12 represents the Hanged Man in the Tarot and means the completed cycle of experience. When an individual reincarnates as the number 12 (or Pisces), they have completed a full cycle of experience and learned of the possibility of regeneration toward a higher consciousness. They belong to a group of developed souls who have accumulated an unusual inner strength through many and varied lifetimes. They may still, however, be hindered by old habits that need to be changed. The soul then attracts what it needs as a learning experience. A reversal of negative thoughts can bring about very favourable and positive effects, and can aid in achieving their goals and aspirations. Number 12 warns of the necessity to be alert to every situation, to be suspicious of those who offer a high position and carefully analyse it, and to be aware of false flattery and those who use it to gain their own ends. Number 12 represents the educational process on all levels, the submission of the will required and the sacrifice necessary to achieve knowledge and wisdom on both Spiritual and Intellectual levels. When the intellect is sacrificed to the feelings, the mind will be illuminated with the answers it seeks. Attention paid to requirements of education will end suffering and bring success.

I feel like you were submitting your total experience for a Higher Power (Buddha) to assess and evaluate. The answer that you will be at peace (when you apply the lessons of number 12) was a good one and suggests you are going the right way - with one or two tweaks to your approach.

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, Reminds me of slot machines when the Budda goes down then up and the money thing. If it was me, i'd play the lottery--lol! Are you taking risk w/something and creativity is being brought out. I'm getting that you're a creative person that uses creative approaches (or should.) Budda's are often seen in the entrance of a business.

• This post is deleted!

• HELLO BRETHREN, NICE TO SEE YOU'S AROUND!

• This post is deleted!

• DARN...