Captain, 2015 Reading please

• hi Captain

Long time - Can you do a 2015 reading for me???

thanks!

j3nnygr

• Sorry - forgot DOB

9/23/65

My Husband Joe is 4/20/66

• I did yours on another thread so here is Joe's forecast -

2015 is going to be a real roller-coaster ride for you. This year is going to be full of big changes and big opportunities. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. What you focus on and believe in will happen in 2015. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations. The year is going to expand your horizons and your viewpoint. The way to successfully cope with all the changes is to be flexible and up for anything. These changes can either be disastrous or wonderful, depending on your attitude. 2014 was your hard-working year that helped you organize and order your life so that you could be open to and ready for this present year of big change. This is a year of adventure and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others will bring amazing opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store for you now, and your usual routine will be broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life can be breathed into the relationship. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, and mingle.