Captain!

• I wanted to tell you that I finished my test...finally. Got it done without failures. It's hard to believe it is done and now I have a few students lined up. Depending on work, I might join a school in FL to build my time fast.

It looks like things are finally going well now. Kitty seems to be fine and sis in law finds out next week how well chemo is working. Wife and I are finally getting along well again and thinking about kids soon.

Wife gave me the go ahead to do the airline thing, provided I keep my business on the side. All I have to do is stay healthy and positive. It's been a long journey but very rewarding so far.

I remember you told me my dreams are finally going to come true or something along those lines and I hope 2015 and beyond looks good for health and family. Any insights?

So how are you doing?

• 2015 for you will centre around your home and family matters. The year's vibe for you is one of protection and benevolence. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice may be asked of you in this area. The focus this year is on relationships. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, (if it hasn’t already ended during 2014).

This is a wonderful time to really become aware of self-love and connection. When you are nurtured, you are more apt to be balanced in the area of giving and receiving. Since love and passion are highlighted now, your creativity is also enhanced. This energy can outflow into creative, home, and humanitarian endeavours. This is a wonderful year to examine how you can improve the quality of your many different types of relationships. Identify any weaknesses or breakdowns in your relating. Ask yourself how you could take steps to enliven and enrich your relationships. Often it is through giving that we in turn receive what we need the most. Your heartfelt intention to share and be open can make a huge difference in the quality of your relating, therefore transforming your relationships. How we relate to others can make a big difference in the well-being of our relationships. Become a good listener and communicator of your feelings and needs.

This is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. This is also a perfect year to take a creative class or join a support group of some kind. You could center this activity around a creative outlet or relationship building skills. Both may stimulate your creativity and as well as help in building community. This action may even help you financially because your creativity could yield rewards. Consider taking courses that focus on your well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure or profit, this is favoured in 2015.

Sometimes when passion and creative energy are high, so is our desire to indulge. During 2015, notice your attachment to food, and take steps to eating healthy, balanced, and nourishing meals. This is a health conscious year, and an aspect of service is becoming aware of how to take care of yourself on all levels. Therefore, take steps to develop good eating habits to avoid throwing your body out of balance this year. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. You will be called to serve and you will enjoy it but you have to figure out how to avoid false martyrdom that may sound something like this, “Look at everything I have done for you but I get nothing in return and no appreciation.” This creates drama in your life. This year is about vision and acceptance. Understand that you can serve unselfishly without getting taken advantage of. Not every act of kindness needs to be reciprocated. Our lives ebb and flow. Now is your time to use your compassion and gifts to help others. Your time to need and receive help will come as well.

2015 should be free of occupational and financial problems. This is a year of progress, financial growth and the likelihood of major career opportunities presenting themselves to you. Enjoy. As things start coming through you for you and the tree starts bearing fruit this year, savour the belief that it’s going to be great and that you deserve all the abundance that is coming to you.

• And I am doing great - the recent eclipses have really ramped up my understanding of healing and learning.

• Thanks for the reading. It seems pretty accurate so far. I am thinking about making the jump to teaching and airlines. Do you see an airline job? I am a bit hesitant about doing it by of my health.

As for your healing, what do you mean? What does the eclipse do for you?

• What is your intuition telling you about a flying career?

The eclipses are helping me find my own way in healing as opposed to using other people's techniques.